Thank you to all the people who keep this forum alive!

Thank you to @brittniisundaewho added $6 yesterday and @heyitskaitlind who added the remaining $5 today... we're set for MAY 🙂

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Image 005.jpg

Update! Thanks to @JoJo for putting $20 toward the forum expenses for JUNE! (^_^)

Welcome @JoJoto the Immortals!

Jeepers, @brittniisundaejust added $20 more to the forum for June, we're $10 away from reaching the goal for the whole month, thank you Brit!

Welcome @Caroline Craigto the IMMORTALS

Getting Ready Powered Up GIF by Immortals Fenyx Rising

Thanks to @heyitskaitlind for finishing off the month of June with $10... here's what that looks like:

Image 001.jpg

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Now I'm launching the funding for July, which is obviously no rush 😛

Thanks to "Guest" who funded all of July by themselves... wow (^_^)
Image 001.jpg

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome @Kilo to the ELITES (^_^)

High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

Special thanks to @Kilo for funding ALL of August! That means this forum will stay alive (knock knock) at least till SEPTEMBER!! AHHH!!!

Working on adding a good CHAT function to this site... hope you guys love it... whenever I figure it out 😛

Image 001.jpg

Welcome @Lottiee_2001 to the immortals!!!

Thank you @brittniisundae for funding HALF of the forum costs for September all by herself, OMG.

Thank you again to @brittniisundae who finished off the funding for SEPTEMBER!

That means we're already to October's funding for keeping this forum alive - thank you so so much!

Thank you to @brittniisundae for helping fund OCTOBER

And to @TheLazia for also throwing down!

Awesome 🙂

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 10.04.30 AM.jpg

• Heart 3

• Mod
Admin
This post was recognized by Admin!

"Always incredibly supportive! Thank you for being so cool!"

Kaitlind was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 100 points.

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

Welcome @pinkagaricus to the ELITES

Welcome @cyberneticembrace to the IMMORTALS

AND special thanks to @Kaitlind for getting us to the goal that covers forum expenses ALL THE WAY THROUGH OCTOBER! AHHH!

Well Done Yes GIF by Practice English with yadada

Screen Shot 2021-06-12 at 9.16.58 PM.jpg

You're welcome 🙂❤️

• Blank 1

3 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I am new ! but like I actually wanted to just say I like this site. so Thanks for making it .  I don't have a lot of people to talk to so , this is kind of a cool little community. 

Little yeah... I wonder if it will grow more... the total site memberships doubled over the last few days so that's... weird. In that hoard are a few great contributors so that's cool... people to talk to.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Onision said:

Little yeah... I wonder if it will grow more... the total site memberships doubled over the last few days so that's... weird. In that hoard are a few great contributors so that's cool... people to talk to.

I'm confident your forum will grow. You're already off to a good start. 👍

• Heart 1

Mmm... I tend to knock after I say pretty much everything optimistic... there is a law that says what can go wrong, will go wrong... which is silly because we would have been hit by a million extinction level asteroids by now but still... knock knock.

• Star 1

WELCOME @Psykhae @fret @brittniisundae @ElliotRodgerisAllah & @BuniBelle TO THE IMMORTALS!!!!

You guys are the life blood of this forum, so thank you for existing!!!

Also special thanks to @brittniisundae for donating over $20 to keep this forum's expenses covered! I actually recently invested over $600 in it so there are more features and it's also cleaner - Really happy with it so far!

• Heart 3

2 hours ago, WhatsPoppin said:

do i count as helping if i regularly post?

Not quite. I think you misunderstand what this thread is for. This thread is for people who have paid for a upper tier membership or donated money.

You have not. I have not. No. We have not helped. Not unless you donate money or buy an upgraded membership. 

I hope that answered your question

Edited by Terminated
  • Heart 1

I just joined your website. It breaks my heart knowing what you’ve been through. I love you so much, I know it’s creepy to hear that from a stranger, I’m not a crazy fan, but you made me love myself and my body, how can I not love you? I wish everyone could see you they way I see you, a good person. Know that you’re real fans see the real you. 

• Star 1

3 hours ago, WhatsPoppin said:

do i count as helping if i regularly post?

Don't listen to the other guy who replied to you he's just made because he is a cybernetic organism that just wants to be loved.

Anyway, yes, EVERYONE who follows the forum rules and posts is helping out so thank you!

Once anyone gets to 600 posts they automatically become an IMMORTAL so a HUGE helper (the guy who responded to you) is more than half way there.

Also, WELCOME @sharterina to the IMMORTALS

• Heart 2

Just now, Two Lights said:

I just joined your website. It breaks my heart knowing what you’ve been through. I love you so much, I know it’s creepy to hear that from a stranger, I’m not a crazy fan, but you made me love myself and my body, how can I not love you? I wish everyone could see you they way I see you, a good person. Know that you’re real fans see the real you. 

A lot of people said I helped them back in the day - but you can't make people believe in reality/the truth if they already married a lie/are centered on being right all the time - so you just gotta keep being you and hope the truth wins.

• Heart 2
  • Star 2

25 minutes ago, Onision said:

A lot of people said I helped them back in the day - but you can't make people believe in reality/the truth if they already married a lie/are centered on being right all the time - so you just gotta keep being you and hope the truth wins.

I know it will, I really believe in you🖤🖤