Body hair is normal right?

i wish people cared less about others

The comments some women get for not shaving every little hair off their bo***s is so hard
let them do what they do!! If they want to be a hairy bear let me be one.

what do you think about people that dye there body hair? 
I think its cool! 

I'm always to lazy shave my legs lol.
spacer.png

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, cool.dus.niet said:

what do you think about people that dye there body hair? 
I think its cool! 

I've never seen that, but seems like a lot of effort. I guess if you have blonde hair it could be easy. 

• Mod

Yeah body hair is normal, but I feel like people should at least make themselves look decent. I don't see how some women can go around not shaving their legs and armpits. That would make me feel gross but that's just me lol. Also a lot of body hair on men is unattractive in my opinion.

• Heart 2

44 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

Yeah body hair is normal, but I feel like people should at least make themselves look decent. I don't see how some women can go around not shaving their legs and armpits. That would make me feel gross but that's just me lol. Also a lot of body hair on men is unattractive in my opinion.

I feel the same 😭  I see women posting like I don't shave all winter...I'm like huh? I feel so abnormal. I shave like all my body except my head/eyebrows. Though I add some color to my eyebrows because they're so sparse 😕 but everyone has their own body, so whatever they do, it's not my business. 😂 caught off guard, dude asked me "do you like my chest" it was all extremely hairy. Awkwardly I was like. "Well yeah, but not on me" 😂 I quickly turned away. "Well of course not on YOU. So it's hot right?" Shaking my head I was like yeah, awesome man. I tried to thumbs up him, still being put on the spot with my opinion. My face was like 😬 what should've I said/not said. 

• Heart 3

• Mod
37 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I feel the same 😭  I see women posting like I don't shave all winter...I'm like huh? I feel so abnormal. I shave like all my body except my head/eyebrows. Though I add some color to my eyebrows because they're so sparse 😕 but everyone has their own body, so whatever they do, it's not my business. 😂 caught off guard, dude asked me "do you like my chest" it was all extremely hairy. Awkwardly I was like. "Well yeah, but not on me" 😂 I quickly turned away. "Well of course not on YOU. So it's hot right?" Shaking my head I was like yeah, awesome man. I tried to thumbs up him, still being put on the spot with my opinion. My face was like 😬 what should've I said/not said. 

I wouldn't know what to say either haha. I guess it depends on how it looks. Also that seems like a weird question to ask someone 😆

• Heart 1

Yes, body hair is normal. I don’t like body hair on myself because it feels gr*ss. It might not be normal if you’re a woman and it’s extremely excessive, you could have an endocrine d*****r like PCOS, etc.

1 hour ago, paperandsky said:

Yes, body hair is normal. I don’t like body hair on myself because it feels gr*ss. It might not be normal if you’re a woman and it’s extremely excessive, you could have an endocrine d*****r like PCOS, etc.

I forgot to add that I don’t care what other people do or don’t do with their own bodies as long as they aren’t hurting themselves or others and wouldn’t shame or bully someone for having body hair.

6 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I still shave every single day. Also obsessively tweeze , wax and even bought one of those light things to reduce hair 

Does the light thing actually work? I've considered buying one, but didn't want to waste my money if it was just another gimmick. Just curious about someone's real opinion of it.

• Heart 1

• Elites

I’m picky on myself about mostly being smooth enough to swim at the Olympics. Other people I don’t care it’s their body. Except, what I do think is unsightly is nose hair, unibrows, who don’t maintain their armpit hair and personal areas if you want to share with me doesn’t need to be pristine all the time but has to be modest.
I understand the social norms of women shaving their legs but if my partner was like oh no I haven’t shaved my legs in a while I’d be like come here and let me pet you my little Wolverine ^•^