Which Harry Potter movie do you like the most?

• Mod
52 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

😂 I'm sorry. I'm probably at fault. 🤷‍♀️ Or maybe it's just my luck. 🤔 or maybe I'm magical just reverse magical.

Well even mine would get hidden haha. I think because of the word "prisoner." Idek

• Star 1

3 hours ago, Rick n morty babe said:

Chamber of Secrets with the basilisk !!!🐍 hsss

or the first one (Sorcerer’s Stone) it’s very nostalgic but I love them all, when I think about it. 

harry potter scar GIF

The Sorcerer’s Stone is my favorite for the same reason. The first two films are the most nostalgic for me, especially the first. They were also different from the rest because they had a different director and a different Dumbledore. Some things changed in the third film because the switch of directors, I guess.

Edited by summerlusk
  • Heart 1

2 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

The Sorcerer’s Stone is my favorite for the same reason. The first two films are the most nostalgic for me, especially the first. They were also different from the rest because they had a different director and a different Dumbledore. Some things changed in the third film because the switch of directors, I guess.

I didn’t know that, how interesting ! 
That makes sense why they stand out to me. Appreciate you telling me that lol 🙏

• Heart 1