Do you have tattoos?

Hello!

What can tell more about a person then there tattoos? So tell or show us your tattoo, tell meaning why did you get it? 

I will go first: I have 2 tattoo's. 

My firsy tattoo is "Remember Love" One day I saw the text by onision/greg. First thing I tough was "thats perfect" I have been going through a lot of things in my life. I alway for het that someone out there is loveving me even if it is my dog or my goldfish. 

Second tattoo I have is 4 sims symbols  happiness, love, angry and sad 4 emotions I always have with me. I always will have even when I'm happy I can feel sad or angry. Love is just important for me. 

spacer.png

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Onision said:

Um... I have a toad tattoo on my ankle... lol 😛

hype train GIF

That's just cute! I really. Love mario i have a working nitendo 64 with mario card. 

I want a winx club bloom on my leg. Just because I'm a fan, bloom had same bday as me also i want to fill in my life with colours not only with black and white. 

spacer.png

Edited by cool.dus.niet
  • Heart 1

On 5/14/2021 at 12:39 AM, krisie8 said:

I have one tattoo about the center of my back. (covers part of my spine, surprisingly didn't hurt til the end) Its a nice 4x4 line work piece of a dream catcher. 

What kind of dream cather? 

3 hours ago, Version said:

I have a tatoo I designed myself, I wanted to be original. Its a mixture of the Celtic knot and a rearing horse. 

Do you have a pic? 

• Elites

I have 3 with a 4th upcoming: 

-Axios, from Forward Unto Dawn

-Gungnir rune, a stick n poke by my buddy

-"like hella yeah" after a very long night of festivus (fairly ridiculous tattoo)

Soon I'll have Cloud's Buster Sword from the original VII.

I like birds a lot. Especially crows/ravens so I have one of those. & a sappy Grey's anatomy quote (six words) so everything is on my left arm/wrist. Haven't had much of a desire to get more for years, maybe when I go get a touch up I'll want something somewhere. 🤔

• Elites

So I have two and both of them are kind of horrible but I like them for what they are a lot. 

1.) my first one was done by my friend, stick and poke style, when he was drinking. It’s supposed to be a spongebob flower like the shapes in the sky. It just didn’t come out well so it looks like a bunch of dark freckles. 

2.) next one was done by me with a tattoo gun. I have no idea how to tattoo and had never picked up a tattoo gun before, nor did I know what to give myself. So I made a green question mark and now COMPLETELY unintentionally have a riddler tattoo. 

I have a very uncool tattoo of a strawberry in a rather embarrassing place which makes this confession even worse 🙈 it was a dare and as they say never dare a fool 

Gross right? 😂

Brittnii sundaetat.jpg

8 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Gross right? 😂

Brittnii sundaetat.jpg

The irony is the person who said this wasn't picked chosed or loved after saying that. Same for me during that time. But it is beyond cringe. & that is why it's gross. I've learned not to ask anyone to do anything of these things. But my Raven tattoo will remain not cringe to me. Birds ❤ 

I don't have any tattoos, and it's not because I don't want one. I just never could decide what I wanted or where I wanted it. Call me indecisive.🙄 I figured if I couldn't definitively make up my mind then I probably shouldn't get one. 

I'm more of a piercings girl. 9 in my ears, my tongue, and a Madonna piercing. Used to have my belly button pierced too, but I took that out because it was annoying. 

I have a few. Back, ribs, hips, stomach, a bunch on my legs. Here's an old shot of my back and one of my last tatt on my calf (of my kitty who dissappeared a few years ago). 

FB_IMG_1596309842403.jpg

(would help if I added the other photo) 

Screenshot_20210715_150527_com.google.android.apps.photos~2.jpg

• Heart 1

I was technically married to a tattoo artist *not with anymore* so that should answer that alone. 11 tattoos I am pretty sure I have. I have two on each on my fingers left hand and right hand; PMA for positive mental attitude and a shield because of WWE. I have roses on my chest for my best friend Kayla who is no longer around such as she is a spirit now as well as my grandma rose who I miss more than anything.. The dates are the dates of when they had moved on to wherever they are now. I’m talking years ago though grief is a life long process continue to always tell myself that silently.

WWE symbol is on my right wrist, coopers name on my left wrist because sly cooper and plus that was one of my cats names. My FIRST tattoo was the 4 on my left foot got it because of the book Divergent one of my favorite book series, the tattoo on my left foot is in Chinese and it’s supposed to mean good. I have a tattoo on the back of my neck that is a cover up, it’s a crown/tribal? *really wanna start learning how to professionally do tattoos possibly as a hobby for myself* *havent followed through yet* *still giving it thought*

There is a quote from uncharted on my arm... meaning greatness from small beginnings. Oh, and my name is hidden tattooed on me somewhere. HOW COULD I FORGET, I have the sly cooper symbol on my back as well. My favorite one.❤️💜 I’d show pictures just was kind of excited to see this post/forum/topic

Used to not be a big fan of tattoos and I understand they are not for everyone. Do I wanna get more? Eventually perhaps =]

Mixed up left and right foot. My right foot has good on it and the LEFT one has the number 4. Ah, confused myself. Lol silly

No I said left twice. Was typing to fast my bad for anyone reading ; I laughed

Xo 

Edited by Steff

I have 0 tattoos. I h**e needles, but I have thought about getting one recently dedicated to a family member that passed away last year. I’ve always been hesitant about getting som*thing that is going to be on my body for the rest of my life.

• Heart 2

TW: Old SH scars.

I have various ones but these two are the ones that mean the most to me. The girl's umbrella and the black cloud are there to cover a large scar. I got it to signify moving on from that period of my life.

The second is a weeping angel I got when my boyfriend passed. He had a Dr.Who sleeve on-going and had an appointment booked into to get one of the creepy weeping angels from that added to it. As he never made it to that appointment I got my own version for him.

The words above say "I found a soul the same as mine" which I chose from a line of a song that says "I found a soul the same as mine, someone so broken yet so kind" 💖 Underneath is his name which I have crossed out before posting, and the words "Forever young".20211005_113532.thumb.jpg.5676e1142aeece4138cac679eb2b7f58.jpg

20211005_113041.thumb.jpg.0512598d7d5d313ab6adb19b176ed1fe.jpg

• Heart 1

I have 17, 15 of which represent a country I've visited in my 20s. Those are all on the same arm, so the idea is eventually to go to enough places so that I end up with a sleeve. Each of them have a pretty strong meaning, so when someone asks me to explain what they're about, I normally can't get halfway through before they get bored hahaha

• Heart 1

I started tattooing my self when I was 14 (I know it’s t*rrible SKSKDJF) so I have so much random s***t ,, I literally have “c*m” tattooed on me,, I turned 18 this year tho and was able to get a professional tat of bill cypher from gravity falls and a hello kitty dressed up as a fairy <33