1. For everyone I love to be have everything they need to be happy forever.
2. For people under 20 to be incapable of getting any disease or illness that could end them.
3. For me to not exist and have that not negatively impact anyone who cares about me.

• Heart 1

You okay man? ( apart from the eye thing ) we all exist for a reason you just need to think of what yours is 

I could say world peace etc buuut

1.) An on off switch for myself

2.) The ability to house all the rescue animals even the donkeys 

3.) Invisibility cloak

• Elites
13 minutes ago, Onision said:

1. For everyone I love to be have everything they need to be happy forever.
2. For people under 20 to be incapable of getting any disease or illness that could end them.
3. For me to not exist and have that not negatively impact anyone who cares about me.

;_;  it doesn't heal anything, but you are beloved. And we hope you stick around.

7 minutes ago, JoJo said:

You okay man? ( apart from the eye thing ) we all exist for a reason you just need to think of what yours is 

Ever since I joined the military I pretty much wanted to no longer exist... I just hang on because I know some people would be sad or even risk wanting to not exist themselves and I don't want them to be sad.

No worries, I'm in therapy... which means I have someone to talk to.

1 minute ago, Kilo said:

;_;  it doesn't heal anything, but you are beloved. And we hope you stick around.

Yeah... that's kinda the point... I wish people wouldn't mind me not being around, then I wouldn't have to... but if I suddenly disappeared people would be upset, specifically those that I care for a lot... and when one person does something bad to themselves, there is a risk the people who care about that person might do the same to themselves... I wish I had an out. I don't.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I dont know how it works in the US but I know here we have counsellors that are specifically for ex-military could be worth a punt if you need extra support ❤

38 minutes ago, alex said:

I love how all of your wishes were for other people. Selfless and considerate. Idk why those haters are on your ass.

That is a wonderful thing that he thought of others before himself, the reason people "hate" onision is because when we humans do not understand someone or a bunch of someones  adequately enough, we jump to the worst possible conclusions about that one or group of individuals because we people judge what we do not understand. This is in no way shape or form condoning the concept of "hate"

Also in regards to the three wishes:

1. I can have endless amounts of resources financial and otherwise.

2.Everyone on planet earth can also have what they need without any harm to one another whatsoever.

3.Everyone that exists can co exist whether that means all being acquaintances,friends or even family.

1. For everyone world wide to have their basic needs met.

2. Have one last adventure with those I have lost that were close to me.

3. I want a clone of myself, so that I could understand myself more, do some repairing. (in hopes nobody shoots the wrong one.)

piano clone GIF by Astrid_S

• Elites
Posted (edited)

Reverse climate change

Make food, shelter, education and medicine affordable for everybody

Be able to speak to the land

Edited by Kilo

2 hours ago, Lilliako said:

For self love

More friends

My friend back. 

For more efficient wishes I suggest wishing for relationship god powers. You can accomplish most your list with that.

A lot of us wish for stuff exclusively about ourselves and that's fine... it's also fine to wish about stuff outside yourself...

I feel like benefitting everyone, however... that's just som*thing that is bigger and you gotta remember, you can wish for anything, so go big you know?

• Star 1

1) Everyone’s basic needs met . Food water shelter. Having that would ease so much anxiety for me

2)free genie, I always wanted to free genie

3) freed genie be my friend? That’s more of a request than a wish

On 7/4/2021 at 12:44 PM, Onision said:

The ability to reprogram the universe with ease, including everything in it. 

No need for more wishes.

I don’t trust my coding skills enough to reprogram every single thing. Lol. I feel like it would end like when they introduced mongooses to get rid of snakes and then other animals to get rid of the mongooses until they had one big horrible new ecosystem. 

plus most genie wishes have a twist. So ability to program everything but it probably effects everyone but you. So if you changed gravity you’d still be stuck on the old rules. Or …..you become the new genie which seems most likely. Bound to only code based on people’s petty wishes

On 9/20/2021 at 8:37 PM, Viralpepsi said:

1. never feel bored, unfulfilled, empty, or sad again

This really speaks to me. I would definitely wish for this. 

2. ability to pause time

Not only this, but I'd also want to be able to turn back time on a sudden mistake in my relationship following the next day. You know if you said something you regret in a fight with your significant other. It can come in handy. 

3. for every poor person in the world to become middle class forever

Not something I'd wish for. I'd just wish to end human overpopulation because there's too many people. We're polluting the planet, wiping out entire species of animals, burning through resources like crazy, food sources are drying up...over fishing for example. The point is OVERPOPULATION is a major problem. 

What happens when an animal population becomes overpopulated?

Mother nature makes diseases like.....you guessed it!  nasty s'hit like Covid 19 and Ebola to keep our numbers in check. K'ill off over half the population. 

We don't need more people. We need less. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn