How Many Hair Colors Have You Had?

What’s all the colors you’ve had your hair? 

I think i had everything but red (it's actually a basic not natural color but i never felt like red) 

favorite hair color: my current color, coral (it's a pastel orange) 

Least favorite color: red 😂 

• Star 1

I like to keep my hair consistent so no dye, but I admit there was one slip up a few years ago where i had a "cut all your hair off with safety scissors while manic" moment 😂 it looked ok when it was straight but curly it was toooo short

20210529_103709.jpg

PSX_20171110_150609.jpg

• Star 1

Only 2 colors. My natural black hair & a dark blonde color.

I work in a professional setting so any unnatural colors are frowned on. I do use colored hairspray for parties/events but that probably doesn't count as d***g. 

I've had red, black, and blonder (than my natural color). My natural hair color is dirty blonde. I decided a long time ago that d***g my hair was too much upkeep. Plus I have baby fine + thin hair and d***g it is so much harder on my hair than people who have nice thick hair. It just completely fries mine and makes it look like straw, even with proper beauty products.

The black was an experiment a long time ago to see what it would look like and was supposed to wash out. But apparently it becomes kinda permanent when your hair is naturally light, so it didn't wash out. I have to admit it was not a good look on me. Made me look all washed out and did not match my skin coloring well.

I've opted to go a la natural for a long time now. 

• Star 1