Something nice someone has said to or done for you

• Mod

What is something nice someone has said to you or done for you that you will always remember? For me, I have a neighbor who I have only spoken to a few times telling me that I can wash my laundry in her apartment since I don't have my own washer, but I always go to my parents' house to do that anyway lol. There was another time where a stranger drove me home because my car broke down.

• Heart 1

I remeber before covid hit I would volunteer at the A.I.C. (american indian center of chicago) I was cracking jokes with Tom a Lakota native who was an employee there and he abruptly said "ya know we really appreciate  all the hard work you do here it means more than you think" . He always had a way of knowing when I was not doing well in my private life I miss him and I miss that place.

• Mod
29 minutes ago, Sid not vicious said:

I remeber before covid hit I would volunteer at the A.I.C. (american indian center of chicago) I was cracking jokes with Tom a Lakota native who was an employee there and he abruptly said "ya know we really appreciate  all the hard work you do here it means more than you think" . He always had a way of knowing when I was not doing well in my private life I miss him and I miss that place.

Aww that's so great!