Jump to content


What is your hogwarts house?

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts



3 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

 Did you think you would be a ravenclaw? 

Yeah! Whenever I take tests I almost always get Ravenclaw hahah!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
23 minutes ago, Onision said:

Does being a Slytherin typically mean you have a greater chance of being evil?

Statistically? Yes. However I personally disagree, it just means you have higher likely of bending the rules or morals of life to get ahead. Ambition. I'm personally a Gryffindor but for years I was a Slytherin so I've grown to realize that Gryffindors are more likely to be lawful or morally/ethically abiding 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
8 minutes ago, Rain Dancer - Taylor said:

Statistically? Yes. However I personally disagree, it just means you have higher likely of bending the rules or morals of life to get ahead. Ambition. I'm personally a Gryffindor but for years I was a Slytherin so I've grown to realize that Gryffindors are more likely to be lawful or morally/ethically abiding 

What is your take on the Ravenclaw?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Immortals
32 minutes ago, Onision said:

Does being a Slytherin typically mean you have a greater chance of being evil?

No you can read that here. I'm not evil persom but I can be a b*tch, but I'm to nice want to help people alot even it course me alot. The things I choose is more likely a slytherin. I'm happy with it. 

https://www.wizardingworld.com/features/why-hogwarts-needs-slytherin-house

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators

Ravenclaw 😛 I remember taking a quiz a long time ago but couldn't remember what I was but I had a feeling it was this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Onision said:

What is your take on the Ravenclaw?

Ravenclaws can be a fickle bunch, very particular. Can be neat freaks but can also be the complete other end of the spectrum. They aren't just the standard "intelligent" types. They can be free spirited and intelligent in matters besides the mind. Emotional intelligence is a strong suit of theirs in my experience. They do their best to be open minded to new information, besides a few stubborn ones 😉

Edited by Rain Dancer - Taylor
Misspelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Rain Dancer - Taylor said:

Ravenclaws can be a fickle bunch, very particular. Can be neat freaks but can also be the complete other end of the spectrum. They aren't just the standard "intelligent" types. They can be free spirited and intelligent in matters besides the mind. Emotional intelligence is a strong suit of theirs in my experience. They do their best to be open minded to new information, besides a few stubborn ones 😉

Hmm... not sure if that's really me or not 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites
31 minutes ago, Onision said:

Hmm... not sure if that's really me or not 😛

I'd say you definitely have the intelligence down, especially in matters of emotions and logic. From day one you always break down people's poor arguments with great counterpoints and facts. I'd also argue you have a free spirit, at least from seeing you in videos and from talking to ya in Discord 😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderators
4 hours ago, Onision said:

Does being a Slytherin typically mean you have a greater chance of being evil?

NOT QUITE ~ Some can be evil but basically each house has different qualities/ traits 

slither.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
6 hours ago, mcfly said:

NOT QUITE ~ Some can be evil but basically each house has different qualities/ traits 

slither.png

That actually seems pretty cool.

 

7 hours ago, Rain Dancer - Taylor said:

I'd say you definitely have the intelligence down, especially in matters of emotions and logic. From day one you always break down people's poor arguments with great counterpoints and facts. I'd also argue you have a free spirit, at least from seeing you in videos and from talking to ya in Discord 😝

Thank you for the compliment OMG 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Elites

I have gotten Ravenclaw before but most of the time taking the Pottermore quiz i got Hufflepuff! Totally happy with that title 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...