Something that irritates me

I hate when certain people get a pass for things. Like one person could do or not do the same thing as another, but one gets a pass for it, while the other doesn’t. Double standard much? I’m only bringing this up because I know someone in my life that is currently getting a free pass for everything and I don’t know why.. has there ever been someone in your life that seemed to get a pass for everything?

Edited by summerlusk

• Mod

I don't think I know anyone who gets a free pass for things, but my best friend told me that her son, who is 6 years old, has gotten in trouble for doing things that another ch*ld on her wife's side of the family never gets in trouble for. That family lets that one ch*ld do anything but when my friend's son did similar stuff, he would get in trouble for it. Hopefully they don't treat him that way anymore.

50 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

I hate when certain people get a pass for things. Like one person could do or not do the same thing as another, but one gets a pass for it, while the other doesn’t. Double standard much? I’m only bringing this up because I know someone in my life that is currently getting a free pass for everything and I don’t know why.. has there ever been someone in your life that seemed to get a pass for everything?

Well, this is a weird story.. as a teenager I had issues with depressions and didn't like to study. The result of that is that I don't have a decent diploma so have to settle for modest work. At my previous job at a factory too many people had a lack of intelligence and moral values. One 51 year old man bragged to me he had se* with a 21 year old girl who was slightly authistic. When I asked her about it she said it was against her will but didn't put up a fight because she was afraid. That man followed her to the place she lived from the train station and she let him in. I told this at work but the superiors said there wasn't any prove and it happened outside work so they couldn't do much. Later there was another case of a guy who touched women at work in inappropriate ways, to one woman he also asked if he could see her breasts and tried to unloose her bra.

So this got me pretty upset and started to send mails to people who were friends with him. Told them "how can you be friends with that monster?" He had a wine stain on his neck so also called him a "virus with a demon stain".

Eventually I didn't get a new contract because they said I caused to much problems. The superiors said that I should have been smarter, because they are on a lower level mentally. So basically they could get away with much more, because they were mentally challenged.

3 hours ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

Well, this is a weird story.. as a teenager I had issues with depressions and didn't like to study. The result of that is that I don't have a decent diploma so have to settle for modest work. At my previous job at a factory too many people had a lack of intelligence and moral values. One 51 year old man bragged to me he had se* with a 21 year old girl who was slightly authistic. When I asked her about it she said it was against her will but didn't put up a fight because she was afraid. That man followed her to the place she lived from the train station and she let him in. I told this at work but the superiors said there wasn't any prove and it happened outside work so they couldn't do much. Later there was another case of a guy who touched women at work in inappropriate ways, to one woman he also asked if he could see her breasts and tried to unloose her bra.

So this got me pretty upset and started to send mails to people who were friends with him. Told them "how can you be friends with that monster?" He had a wine stain on his neck so also called him a "virus with a demon stain".

Eventually I didn't get a new contract because they said I caused to much problems. The superiors said that I should have been smarter, because they are on a lower level mentally. So basically they could get away with much more, because they were mentally challenged.

That’s f***ed up.