Grudges

• Elites

Yes, if someone intentionally causes drama or hurt to me or my family I make them disappear from my life. They just don't exist and if we happen to be in the same room, they are just a ghostly nuisance that will never receive acknowledgement from me. It takes a moment for me to get to that point, but when I do the energy I put out without saying a word or committing to an action will make them want to leave like the k*d who just got the "mom face" 

I don’t think holding a grudge helps either person. Idk but I don’t think there are any benefits from remaining upset about something someone did a while ago. Yes it’s understandable if it was bad enough if you want to disassociate from the person. We all get hurt by people unfortunately but I’ve never seen anything good come from continuously brewing over a wrong that was done to you. I understand being initially upset of course but then for your own well being just try to learn from it and move on. My mom still steams over things certain people have done years ago but it’s not bothering them that she’s still upset. She’s the only person being affected by it. 

• Elites

I don’t view it has holding a grudge bc I move on and typically not bothered. More of a it is what it is, s*cks that it had to be that way type thing. It’s holding respect for yourself to not be taken advantage of repeatedly