Rate your day (1-10)

After finishing up some paperwork, I had to help someone find their cat. I did. He was just chilling in the middle of nowhere. He didn't want to move, and he was like 20lbs 😐 I carried him back home and he was just like a 20lb baby in my arms. He was pretty happy to be back home. 

I'm worried about another possible kidney stone, so I may have to go to the doctor soon. I've been in a lot of pain today. & The cat carrying wasn't so great, other than I finally found him and was able to get him home safe. 😥💕

Indiana Jones Mind GIF

• Elites

Probably like a 1 or a 2, my dad passed away last Wednesday so I’m trying to deal with everything. I’m 22 and I’m the only person really in charge of everything since I’m the oldest sibling and he wasn’t married. Don’t know what exactly he would want and it’s stressful. Just a vent post since I’m not very talkative about things irl. Tomorow maybe will be a 2 or 3 instead. But who knows. Eventually will be higher! 

• Star 1

24 minutes ago, Brookeireland said:

Probably like a 1 or a 2, my dad passed away last Wednesday so I’m trying to deal with everything. I’m 22 and I’m the only person really in charge of everything since I’m the oldest sibling and he wasn’t married. Don’t know what exactly he would want and it’s stressful. Just a vent post since I’m not very talkative about things irl. Tomorow maybe will be a 2 or 3 instead. But who knows. Eventually will be higher! 

I'm so sorry to hear that 😔 love & hugs to you during this time. 

• Heart 1

I tested positive. I took all the precautions possible & I still caught it. 2 is probably the lowest I've went with my scoring, It upsets me that I have been on the phone with others who I will not be able to help at all....yes I'm sad, sick, and so I think 2 is appropriate... I dont know how or where I caught it. I just know, that alot of people have shown that they don't care. Alright. ✌  Done... All the best everyone 💕

Good Night Love GIF by The official GIPHY Page for Davis Schulz