Rate your day (1-10)

• Mod
36 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Oh no 😢 is she okay now? I'm sorry.

4...I don't really know. I had high hopes today, and it was just sort of changed with a few words. I just don't want to feel right now, but whatever.  I'll be fine. 

I'm hoping she's still ok. I'm back home now so I don't know if she's still up in that tree. Someone is going to go over there tomorrow morning to get her down. Also I'm sorry your day was kind of ruined. I had high hopes too but that whole situation happened. At least I got to watch fireworks 😛

• Star 1

Had really bad tooth pain so I had to call off work, BUT did not have to work on July 4th which would have been d**d anyway, and got to watch some x-files sooooo 

6-10, balanced itself out. 

• Heart 1

Last night, I ate some salad with my friends, played pool at a hotel along with hide-and-seek, then swung on the swings at a park in one of my friends’ neighborhood. Then we sat by a lake in the woods and chilled there for awhile before heading back to the house. 

• Heart 1

3- one of the circles I run with is in Europe rn and one of my hot insta mutuals who thirst followed me and one of my exes are vacationing together and that does not sit right with me lmaoooo I didn't know they were friends 😭 and my exes friend who I do not know who is also on the trip followed me yesterday so I'm praying it was coincidence and that my name did not come up in conversation

• Mod

5. My lower back has been hurting today from lifting and carrying heavy boxes. Then tonight I started having bad stomach pain and got sick, but I'm feeling better. I'm also exhausted so I'm going to bed soon. Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

Solid 7. I worked really hard today, even though I ran into some difficulties. Pretty happy I managed...I'm a little more relaxed and trying to gain back some energy tonight. It'll be storming throughout the night, and I'm comfy in my bed watching the Lego movies. 😂 Eh, judge me if you want. I needed this time to just smile and feel safe...even if it is hugging my lavender scented body pillow. 💙 oh also one of my favorite people had a birthday today, and even though she's far away right now, at least I could talk to her. 😊 there are so many people here I wish could be watching these movies with me right now... 😂 I'm so weird. But you're all great. 💕

• Heart 1

• Mod

8. I spent the afternoon watching a video that's over 2 hours long of a gameplay a YouTuber I'm subscribed to played. Then in the evening my sister graduated college and afterwards we went out for dinner with our mom and grandmother 😊

• Star 1

Rating my night at work ugh I gotta say 2 it’s been awful customers are being incredibly rude and just dumb 🤦‍♀️ Plus had a prank phone call and stocking stuff up cuz other people don’t wanna do their job... I’m ready for a stiff drink 

How y’all gonna rate you day a 1/10 when you’re not in a d*ath camp or stuck in the bottom of a portapotty?

You got an idea of how bad life can get? Got a terminal illness? Lose someone close? No? Then your day was at least a 2.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

8 Did nothing all day but binge mha from where I left off at. Felt like I was too lazy so went to play volleyball at a park and came across an outdoor movie event so I chilled and stayed lazy for that. It was good time.

• Star 1

6. (Scratch that 7)

I am preparing for lost sleep. (Funny you can't actually catch up on what is lost when it comes to that.) I did manage to get quite a lot done today, even though I was not feeling too well. So I treated myself to a game.. Tomorrow will also be eventful. Actually I'll bump this up to a 7, I managed to do what was needed, I'm going to give my day more credit. 🌟 🤭

8. It wasn't a bad day, I just had a lot of work to do, and work waiting on me tomorrow.  After Friday I'll be free as a bird for the weekend  ×fingers crossed× I've been avoiding how I'm feeling towards someone close to me, which I'll tackle through pages. But overall Oookay! 💕

• Elites

8/10

We are about to take a road trip, so the day was spent buying stuff for the trip.  We had to buy a new auxiliary cord and as we were walking away with the $10 cord the worker was like "Excuse me, did you see we have some on sale for $1" 

• Star 1