Rate your day (1-10)

I had a very nice conversation with one of the people I help. I had to go get him his prescriptions (he can't get around outside on his own) I bought him a word puzzle book. He was so happy by this, he insisted on paying me for it but I was like no. 😆 I helped him with a few, and he is becoming more open with talking to me about the stories of his past. 

Then I went to the store to pick up a few things. I had a few bags, one was super heavy,  and this random guy was like "I'll help you carry that sweetie" 😢 it was so kind. I haven't seen many nice people around that area, I was almost shocked. It's been a really good day, the only thing...I was just having some thoughts, but the good things distracted me.

I hope you all are having/had a good day! ❤

11 minutes ago, Onision said:

Yesterday was a... 6 out of 10 as I was physically ill part of it... life.

That s*cks. Some mornings I wake up really nauseated. I wonder if I have an inflamed stomach or a bad gall bladder. I suppose I won't know until I go see a doctor. 

• Star 1

Today was about a 5 for me, but then again just about every Tuesday is. Most people h**e Mondays but I h**e Tuesdays 😒. We have a weekly sup*rvisors meeting at the end of the day every Tuesday. Meetings are the bane of my existence and I h**e them. All it is is a bunch of talk about work instead of actually doing the work and a major b i t c h session where everyone complains without offering solutions and nothing gets accomplished. Pointless and a waste of my time.

• Star 1

5. I enjoyed some time to myself today, but I'm at a lack of sleep...I have therapy again tomorrow which I'm extremely anxious about. I'm sort of positive that I won't sleep well tonight. I have a lot things running through my body, and mind. I want to continue to be truthful again for the betterment, but my mind constantly just wants to be "I'm good, it's good.".Everytime I walk in, it's a battle with that. However I'm lucky that my therapist can see through it, and I do feel comfortable speaking to her, it's just that habit of holding back because my mind wants me to. 

But I'm going tomorrow. I'll speak. & that's always been the hardest part for way too many years. 

dominos GIF

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

done fwiend.... I would not follow me back. I post t*****e content, because guys think im cute. thats literally the only reason i have any followers. it's sad. i have so  many friends trying so hard for tiktok

I do my best get followers but I'm happy with what I have! 

I did follow you back 🙂

I'm definitely sleep deprived. I went to the store around 6 am. Some guy working approached me and we had a nice conversation for quite awhile. He was funny. Offered to buy me lunch after his shift but I had to turn him down. I brought a birthday gift to a family member. Left. Worked at home for a bit, crashed for a 2 hour nap with a severe headache afterwards with missed calls to meet the new addition to the family,  so I didn't have the chance. Ever since I have been stuck in derealization mode... everything is very off. But I suppose I'll try to force sleep again. 

Social Media Love GIF by Bryan Unger

• Mod

6 because my grandad's cat has been stuck in a tree all day and my mom and I spent almost the whole afternoon trying to help get her down but nothing has worked, so it kind of ruined my mood today.

I'd say an 8/10. I had a nice day with the fam, stuffed myself with some good food, and got to see my son who I don't get to see that often. The only thing that would've made it better is if I was well rested (insomnia, so I never am) and if I didn't have to work tomorrow. I volunteered though. I wanted the double time for working the observed day for the holiday. 

3 hours ago, k*itlind said:

6 because my grandad's cat has been stuck in a tree all day and my mom and I spent almost the whole afternoon trying to help get her down but nothing has worked, so it kind of ruined my mood today.

Oh no 😢 is she okay now? I'm sorry.

4...I don't really know. I had high hopes today, and it was just sort of changed with a few words. I just don't want to feel right now, but whatever.  I'll be fine. 

• Heart 1