Twitter Is “an enemy to America” can not “handle the truth”?

Haiku

4 hours ago, Haiku said:

Do you think she is wrong? If so, why? 

Yes. She was spreading misinformation as well as disinformation. She was lying and saying that vacccines don't work. That's a lie.

There are volumes of emperical evidence that vaccines do and have worked in the past such as the polio vaccine, measles, and small pox. 

So yes. I'm glad they banned her. She was spreading bullsh*it. 

6 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

Yes. She was spreading misinformation as well as disinformation. She was lying and saying that vacccines don't work. That's a lie.

There are volumes of emperical evidence that vaccines do and have worked in the past such as the polio vaccine, measles, and small pox. 

So yes. I'm glad they banned her. She was spreading bullsh*it. 

Wrong or not is irrelevant to me.. I'm 100% free speech no matter how wrong it is.

It's up to other people to come up with rational explanations why someone is wrong, just banning people is too cheap.

And I rather have it so that crazy people get noticed, rather than them going underground.

Well, unless they support violence or serious i**egal activities.

Edited by Danny Van Hecke
clarification

1 hour ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

Well, unless they support violence or serious i**egal activities.

She did just that. By telling people to not take the covid vaccine, she is endangering the lives of those & others who listen to her. It is immoral to have people turn down medical care that is vital for their health and well being.

Biden had a point when he said "no more misinformation about the covid vaccine" and she did it anyway & got banned as a result and having been warned multiple times. 

Social media has new rules not to spread misinformation about Covid of any kind.  

Edited by Hitchens