Guilty or nah

• Mod

Well I don't know everything but I did see a TikTok video made by one of his ex-girlfriends saying what happened to her and saying she had proof, even though she didn't show it, and you could tell something was off about the video. Like it didn't feel genuine. Also I found it weird that someone who was allegedly ab**ed made TikTok videos about it. Who does that? Also wasn't he found not guilty? He also denied the allegations. I think he's innocent but again, I don't know everything and I haven't really kept up with it.

1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

Well I don't know everything but I did see a TikTok video made by one of his ex-girlfriends saying what happened to her and saying she had proof, even though she didn't show it, and you could tell something was off about the video. Like it didn't feel genuine. Also I found it weird that someone who was allegedly ab**ed made TikTok videos about it. Who does that? Also wasn't he found not guilty? He also denied the allegations. I think he's innocent but again, I don't know everything and I haven't really kept up with it.

He plead guilty to a ch*ld endangerment charge of a 15 year old girl and confessed to it. 

But in his defense he  stated that he was unaware that she was under***

• Mod
8 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

It does make one wonder about the other accusations. But again until those claims are proven with circumstantial and objective evidence in a court of law, I decline to comment. 

Yeah I guess it's best to keep opinions to ourselves until we know more about stuff like that.

• Heart 1