People that blame the vaccine on people’s deaths

What do you think of this? I think it’s BS. I think it’s a conspiracy. My stepbrother thinks the vaccine ki**ed his grandma (whom was in her 90s) because she died after she got it, when there’s no evidence or proof of that. He has thought that since she passed away and it’s been months and he still thinks that. 

Edited by summerlusk

• Mod

I know some people are allergic to what's in the vaccines, but I haven't known of anyone who died from them and I don't believe anyone has or will. I think people make up excuses not to take it because it's new and they get brainwashed with false information.

• Star 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I know some people are allergic to what's in the vaccines, but I haven't known of anyone who died from them and I don't believe anyone has or will. I think people make up excuses not to take it because it's new and they get brainwashed with false information.

I personally believe it was an unfortunate coincidence that it happened after she got vaccinated. She was old and I heard she had kidney failure. To believe that it was 100% the vaccine based on nothing except that she died after she got it is ridiculous to me. The only serious adverse reactions from the vaccine I’ve heard about were only a few cases of anaphylaxis and I heard about like 6 people that had a bad reaction from the J&J vaccine. 

Edited by summerlusk
  • Star 1

• Mod
30 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

I personally believe it was an unfortunate coincidence that it happened after she got vaccinated. She was old and I heard she had kidney failure. To believe that it was 100% the vaccine based on nothing except that she died after she got it is ridiculous to me. The only serious adverse reactions from the vaccine I’ve heard about were only a few cases of anaphylaxis and I heard about like 6 people that had a bad reaction from the J&J vaccine. 

Yeah I don't trust the J&J vaccine because there seems to have been a lot of problems with that one 

• Star 1