What are you insecure about, physically?

summerlusk

On 12/31/2021 at 3:08 PM, Kaitlind said:

The dark circles under my eyes. I wish I could just get them removed lol. I'm sure that's a possibility but it's probably expensive.

I wish I had a different nose, that it was smaller.. like shorter. I hate my profile and there’s no way to get that except a nose job. It s*cks.

• Heart 1

• Mod
30 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

I wish I had a different nose, that it was smaller.. like shorter. I hate my profile and there’s no way to get that except a nose job. It s*cks.

I'm sure you don't look as bad as you think you do 😋 People tell me my dark circles aren't as bad as I think they are, but when I look in the mirror I disagree lol

On 1/2/2022 at 12:02 AM, summerlusk said:

I think you might have posted a picture on here a long time ago. I think you had a great nose. 

• Star 1

• Mod
44 minutes ago, Justine the wise said:

Everything that I seen in the mirror until I hit midlife and I realized what the f*** do I care about what anyone thinks of my body. I hate people to begin with but if I waisted my life and asking this question to begin with I'd end up surrounding myself with stupid shallow people who WILL judge me on my fat a**.

I'm so sorry.. no I'm not ..what the f***.. really? People starving somewhere on this earth and this is what Young females worry about?  s***t like this? Wait see I've been in 5 rehabs, 5 pyc hospital s , beaten up, f***ed up by life and spent it alone but I never blamed complained or f***ing startedy own tube on why it's not my fault I'm to honest and hurt peoples feelings because I have dramatic politically incorrect feelings about you and life in general 

I'll soon be baned from here because I do nothing but be a f***ing b**ch and b**ch at shallow stupidity that's more present in the young generations. I'm hiding in my bunker with my guns, cigs, d***s ,coffee, and my cat. f*** everyone 

Ok just because other people have worse things going on doesn't mean other people can't feel insecure about themselves. Everyone has things they don't like about themselves or they're dealing with their own problems. Also this is a forum where people are allowed to discuss anything they want as long as it's appropriate and following the forum rules. You are not going to come on here and start arguing or causing problems. That is not welcome here.

• Heart 1
  • Star 3