Onision's videos?

Hitchens

• Elites

They still come up on my YouTube play lists. Sometimes I am at my desk at work giggling and the girl in the cubby next to mine from time to time asks me what the heck I am snickering at. I never tell her though, we do not have the same sense of humor. I do forward some to my best friend when I come across one that has me going and she usually replies "WTF? LMAO" I love that response lol The Emo Charlie cinnamon challenge one gets me all the time I cant watch that one without making a sound.

On 1/2/2022 at 4:30 PM, Bruja626 said:

They still come up on my YouTube play lists. Sometimes I am at my desk at work giggling and the girl in the cubby next to mine from time to time asks me what the heck I am snickering at. I never tell her though, we do not have the same sense of humor. I do forward some to my best friend when I come across one that has me going and she usually replies "WTF? LMAO" I love that response lol The Emo Charlie cinnamon challenge one gets me all the time I cant watch that one without making a sound.

Well it's cool you enjoy classic videos.

• Star 1

10 minutes ago, Leaf_ said:

I can not put a number as to how many hours but I’ve watched every video since 2015 and enjoy watching archive every now and again

That's cool, thank you - glad you enjoyed the videos.

• Heart 2