Are Furries Bad People?

My brother's ex makes her own outfits. They're just people. & a lot of them are pretty talented with what they do. I mean... other than that I don't know and dont care about adults doing their own thing. 😆 Anybody a cosplayer here? I've only tried it a few times. It was a little different than just "dressing up" like for Halloween... Getting into character was awesome. I want to do it again. ❤

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

My brother's ex makes her own outfits. They're just people. & a lot of them are pretty talented with what they do. I mean... other than that I don't know and dont care about adults doing their own thing. 😆 Anybody a cosplayer here? I've only tried it a few times. It was a little different than just "dressing up" like for Halloween... Getting into character was awesome. I want to do it again. ❤

I'm 90% sure @cool.dus.niet is a cosplayer. I'm pretty sure she has mentioned it before...might have even made a topic about it.

• Star 1

29 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I got a few art commissions from them they pay well and are usually just really awkward people. 

I also have one on my no no site. I'm not even a furry but he pays extremely well , he has certain k!nks that aren't too weird and kind of dirty talking related . He's becoming a decent friend. So I don't think my experience with them has been bad. 

I guess in my experience they don't have any problems paying for art , or seeing value in artistic expression 

I also think they just really don't like themselves and want to be a different person, which I totally relate to. 🙃

I also dabble in cosplay myself and being a character . And I see that as closely related

Idk I also love "tails" 😉 and ears so . That's not furry but . I kind of understand that for sure 

😆 you said it again! 💕 I giggled so much again. I ❤ that! I definitely agree with the tails and ears. My brother's ex showed me her tails, hand made outfits & I was like seriously? That is pretty unique. I'm not sure I'd be suitable as a "furry" but it's so much fun to get into character. I think I'll ditch the furry idea though, and if I ever do a "no no" I'll be happy to cosplay. I just ❤ it when you say it. 😆💕

• Heart 1

31 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

Ya I wouldn't go full furry either but. Som*thing about tails is adorable I think.  I couldn't recommend doing one of those sites either. Like it wasn't for me initially.  I mean I'm still new , but I make about as much as I do at my actual job and I haven't really promoted too much. BuT it's a lot of f*** it whatever , I guess I'll do that 🤷🏼‍♀️. Which is the bad side. The other bad side is I don't know if it's sustainable/dependable yet .

But as far as furry go, at least the ones I've met, are pretty nice people on average. Just shy sometimes.  And technically I kind of pretend to be someone else every day for some length of time. Pretend is som*thing I love .

Idk have quite a few cosplays at this point, but honestly I don't think I look good in them. I think I am u**y in cosplay.  Which is always a possibility.  I guess the goal is to get comfortable doing them .but I don't want to force it so I probably shouldn't. I think I try to do too much anf need to like not.

But I definitely would encourage you to try it :] a lot of people love it. :3 

Same here, I love to just pretend, and be that character 😆 I make my friends laugh when I try to do impressions, even if they bomb - it's still fun to work on. 😂 I know how mine would sort of play out...but hey, it's worth a try. So it's a high maybe. Dear, you are beautiful & I wish you all the success in the world. Keep going, truly. I believe in you. 💕

• Heart 1

Guess I shouldn’t show off my fursuits on the forum since ol Oni-kun thinks they are gr*ss XD

there’s degenerate nuts in every fandom. Undertale and MLPfim showed me depths of darkness I could never imagine. 

788C12AC-5807-4C76-8430-207AAFF57AAB.jpeg

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Agurl said:

My friend said he was at rave once and there were a bunch furries having an orgy lol

I think that’s a rave thing. Only orgy I’ve ever witnessed was a bunch of cyber goths also at a rave. Molly*speed+***y outfits= bone town. 

On 5/12/2021 at 9:21 AM, Fuzzy said:

Onichan

Do you really think furries are ******ed or were you just memeing. I thought you were accepting of all genders (and species)spacer.png

I’m a protogen!! OWO