JUST CURIOUSIONON do u sell ur beats

Kitsunebliss

• Elites

I meant to type "just curious Onision" idk what's going on in that title but I'm gonna keep it because i'm a dips***t who can't type

anyway idk how serious I am about this, I'll probably not do anything cuz i'm lazy, but do you have a sound cloud or anything with beats/no lyrics that if someone wanted to write bars to it and have fun, and if not do u like have an option to like idk slip a few bucks to use one but not gather revenue on 

(again not for money, and not at your expense, as in not for reasons that are Onision drama related)  

On 12/31/2021 at 12:03 PM, Admin said:

I think selling music in general is a thing of the past outside the royalty free stuff, and there is enough of that.

From what I've researched. It's hard to stay in a contract when you have a company like Sony who has a bad habit of dropping artists like crazy. They did that to Kreayshawn after she got pregnant and put her close to a million dollars worth of debt to them. That was cold. They could have at least given her a chance to stand and deliver before they did that. 

She gets no royalties for her hit song. NONE. 

I don't understand why someone's personal life should be a factor into their career or a contract. That's stupid and it's something they need to quit using against people. That is an Appeal to Tradition:

The old way of thinking was proven correct when introduced, i.e. since the old way of thinking was prevalent, it was necessarily correct. In reality, this may be false—the tradition might be entirely based on incorrect grounds.

This isn't the f*ucking 50's anymore. If I want to cover myself in peanut butter and have a 15 hooker gang bang. Then that's my right and they shouldn't be able to fire me for it. 

11 hours ago, Hitchens said:

From what I've researched. It's hard to stay in a contract when you have a company like Sony who has a bad habit of dropping artists like crazy. They did that to Kreayshawn after she got pregnant and put her close to a million dollars worth of debt to them. That was cold. They could have at least given her a chance to stand and deliver before they did that. 

I think they were referring to the sale of royalty free music, not talking about being a music artist. And yeah, being part of a music label... that would be hilarious.

• Elites
On 1/3/2022 at 9:20 PM, Admin said:

I think they were referring to the sale of royalty free music, not talking about being a music artist. And yeah, being part of a music label... that would be hilarious.

I think I was just wondering if it would be ok to use ur beats for smthn, but i changed my mind namly cuz i don't wanna butcher anyone's s***t with my s***tposting nonsense