Worst date you ever went on?

Brandi

I met some girl on Tinder who photoshopped the h'ell out of her pictures, because she barely looked like the girl in the photos. The girl in the pictures was small and thin and attractive. But in person, she was nothing like her profile on Tinder, that's for sure I'll just say her name is Jessica because I don't remember her actual name. When we met, she was a really big woman. The complete opposite of the person I thought I was meeting. 

I have to applaud her for working as an EMT. She turned out to live at the same apartment complex that I lived in. She was a few doors down.

So she invited me into her apartment with her and I sat down on the other couch. I didn't sit next to her as I didn't find her attractive at all. She did compliment me many times on how she found me attractive and gorgeous. But seeing as I declined her offer to go with her into her bedroom. She grew bored and we talked instead. 

She told me that she had a baby and was divorced. But her ex husband wasn't helping with her daughter. We ended up going for a drive in her F-350 Super Duty. She insisted that she drive.

We went to see some friends of hers and that was awkward. Her friend was this older woman who kept giving me a dirty look or would scowl at me every time I said something. So I just took the hint and didn't say anything else. During this time, Jessica kept asking if I wanted to go home. I don't know if I'd made it obvious that I wasn't into her. But she ended up making an excuse that she had to go into work, took me home, and then not 30 minutes she came back and stayed for the rest of night. 

Either way. It was the worst date I'd ever had. I was open to just being her friend seeing as we were neighbors. After that, when ever we ran into each other. It was just small talk or she wouldn't acknowledge me. 

Edited by Hitchens

6 hours ago, Brandi said:

I’ll go first :] 

He told me to get dressed up for a surprise date then when he showed up (an hour late) he took me to his tattoo appointment. I literally just sat there. 

I would have only excepted that if he bought me a tattoo as well lol

3 hours ago, Hitchens said:

I met some girl on Tinder who photoshopped the h'ell out of her pictures, because she barely looked like the girl in the photos. The girl in the pictures was small and thin and attractive. But in person, she was nothing like her profile on Tinder, that's for sure I'll just say her name is Jessica because I don't remember her actual name. When we met, she was a really big woman. The complete opposite of the person I thought I was meeting. 

I have to applaud her for working as an EMT. She turned out to live at the same apartment complex that I lived in. She was a few doors down.

So she invited me into her apartment with her and I sat down on the other couch. I didn't sit next to her as I didn't find her attractive at all. She did compliment me many times on how she found me attractive and gorgeous. But seeing as I declined her offer to go with her into her bedroom. She grew bored and we talked instead. 

She told me that she had a baby and was divorced. But her ex husband wasn't helping with her daughter. We ended up going for a drive in her F-350 Super Duty. She insisted that she drive.

We went to see some friends of hers and that was awkward. Her friend was this older woman who kept giving me a dirty look or would scowl at me every time I said something. So I just took the hint and didn't say anything else. During this time, Jessica kept asking if I wanted to go home. I don't know if I'd made it obvious that I wasn't into her. But she ended up making an excuse that she had to go into work, took me home, and then not 30 minutes she came back and stayed for the rest of night. 

Either way. It was the worst date I'd ever had. I was open to just being her friend seeing as we were neighbors. After that, when ever we ran into each other. It was just small talk or she wouldn't acknowledge me. 

That had to have been extra awkward since you lived in the same building. I understand wanting to put your best foot forward and trying to look as good as possible in your pictures but if it’s obviously photoshopped to death or something like that I don’t understand the point. You know the person is going to see what you really look like once you meet. 

Mine isn’t really bad in a funny way unfortunately. I had been divorced for years and hadn’t even tried dating because I didn’t want to put my k***s through anything else. After I decided to start trying I matched with this guy about two hours from me( I know dating apps are cringe). 
I went to his house, this was the first date I had been on in around ten years. I had been through a nasty divorce and had put on weight which I was extremely self conscious. First red flag should have been that he asked me why I had let myself get overweight. Later I see he has all these se* things laid out. I wanted to leave but didn’t know what to do. I ended up having anal forced on me, having my private bits whipped with a belt and having him tell me he liked to fantasize about being with little g*rls in a se*ual way. 
I was scared and kept trying to leave but he kept trying to make me stay. I ended up finally getting out of there early the next morning. It was very upsetting and still makes me sick. 

3 hours ago, Saraglittermepink said:

That had to have been extra awkward since you lived in the same building. I understand wanting to put your best foot forward and trying to look as good as possible in your pictures but if it’s obviously photoshopped to death or something like that I don’t understand the point. You know the person is going to see what you really look like once you meet.

A few g*rls have done that to me. I simply "ghost them" or tell them I'm not interested after the first date. I don't know why they get offended over being "ghosted". It's an unspoken hint that I'm not interested.

I've had a lot of women during and after my divorce do that to me. I took it as a hint that "they" were not interested. I was never offended. I was disappointed that things didn't work out. But it is what it is. So I did the mature thing, I moved on to the next person. I honestly didn't care as long as I met someone I liked & they stuck around. 

I didn't have to lie about my appearance. I know I'm attractive enough that women like me and will sleep with me lol😆

Mine isn’t really bad in a funny way unfortunately. I had been divorced for years and hadn’t even tried dating because I didn’t want to put my k***s through anything else. After I decided to start trying I matched with this guy about two hours from me( I know dating apps are cringe). 

That's understandable having little ones. But dating apps are pretty handy. I found them more useful than doing it the old fashioned way then walking up to a woman and having small talk before asking them out.

I went to his house, this was the first date I had been on in around ten years. I had been through a nasty divorce and had put on weight which I was extremely self conscious. First red flag should have been that he asked me why I had let myself get overweight. Later I see he has all these se* things laid out. I wanted to leave but didn’t know what to do. I ended up having anal forced on me, having my private bits whipped with a belt and having him tell me he liked to fantasize about being with little g*rls in a se*ual way. 

Oh dear. That's really really bad. 

Did you ever go to the police?

I was scared and kept trying to leave but he kept trying to make me stay. I ended up finally getting out of there early the next morning. It was very upsetting and still makes me sick. 

I don't blame you. I would have freaked out too. That's t'errible. 

4 hours ago, Hitchens said:

A few g*rls have done that to me. I simply "ghost them" or tell them I'm not interested after the first date. I don't know why they get offended over being "ghosted". It's an unspoken hint that I'm not interested.

I've had a lot of women during and after my divorce do that to me. I took it as a hint that "they" were not interested. I was never offended. I was disappointed that things didn't work out. But it is what it is. So I did the mature thing, I moved on to the next person. I honestly didn't care as long as I met someone I liked & they stuck around. 

I didn't have to lie about my appearance. I know I'm attractive enough that women like me and will sleep with me lol😆

That's understandable having little ones. But dating apps are pretty handy. I found them more useful than doing it the old fashioned way then walking up to a woman and having small talk before asking them out.

Oh dear. That's really really bad. 

Did you ever go to the police?

I don't blame you. I would have freaked out too. That's t'errible. 

No. I was scared and figured he’d probably word it to sound like I was on board with everything. Yeah, stupidly I consented to s3x because I didn’t know how to say no. Saying no never worked with my husband so I didn’t think it’d work with anyone else. I was crying and asking him to stop through the other stuff but I figured since I had originally consented I didn’t have much of a case. TMI I know 

6 hours ago, Hitchens said:

I know @Saraglittermepink already said this, but it really is pointless to lie about your appearance because they will see you in person when you meet.

10 hours ago, summerlusk said:

I know @Saraglittermepink already said this, but it really is pointless to lie about your appearance because they will see you in person when you meet.

Exactly. There's no point at all.

16 hours ago, bones said:

Probably on Valentine’s Day when the guy I liked pulled into Burger King

I remember you telling me about that when I had that joke about getting picked up and being taken to McDonald's and then hanging out at the gas station LMAO. 

laughing-hysterically-chris-evans.gif