Favorite clothing store/brand?

summerlusk

• Elites
On 12/30/2021 at 11:38 AM, Hitchens said:

I mostly go to Wal-Mart for most of my clothes. 😅

On 12/30/2021 at 1:42 PM, Kaitlind said:

Same or TJ Maxx. I don't even like shopping for clothes because I'm picky and can barely find anything I like.

I am right there with you. I'm a Kohls shopper. I like their chonky girl section. Their silky flowy shirts are so comfortable. 

• Mod
17 minutes ago, Bruja626 said:

I am right there with you. I'm a Kohls shopper. I like their chonky girl section. Their silky flowy shirts are so comfortable. 

I never think about going to Kohl's. I'm just not much of a shopper but I really need new clothes lol

• Star 1

• Elites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I never think about going to Kohl's. I'm just not much of a shopper but I really need new clothes lol

Check them out, they have some cute stuff more often than not. My favorite was this military style army green jacket that I stuck a bunch of MCR, Nightmare before Christmas, Star wars and 21 Pilots patches on. I still have it and wear it when the weather is appropriate. 

Edited by Bruja626
Spelling ...ugh
  • Heart 1

• Mod
10 minutes ago, Bruja626 said:

Check them out, they have some cute stuff more often than not. My favorite was this military style army green jacket that I stuck a bunch of MCR, Nightmare before Christmas, Star wars and 21 Pilots patches on. I still have it and wear it when the weather is appropriate. 

Cool 😛

• Heart 1