How was your Christmas?

summerlusk

How was your Christmas yesterday? What did you do? I spent the morning opening gifts at my mom’s house with my sister, her bf, my grandparents, stepdad, and stepbrother, then ate in the afternoon, and my mom’s neighbors came over in the evening and we just talked. Hope everyone else had a good Christmas. ❤️

• Mod

I had a good Christmas too and got a lot of cool presents! I ate lunch with my dad and stepmom's side of the family and opened gifts there, then went to my grandad's house to open gifts with my sister, mom, and uncle. Then we hung out and watched a couple of Christmas movies. After that I had a family dinner at my dad & stepmom's house.

It was good. I cooked the main stuff and my k***s and mom helped. I brought some breakfast casseroles and punch to my oldest son’s house in the morning and then we opened presents. Then we came back over to have dinner later. Christmas Eve we visited my grandmother. I hope everyone had a good Christmas. 
I noticed onision hasn’t said anything in a few days. Is he just off for Christmas or is that normal that he doesn’t comment for a few days here and there?

• Mod
2 hours ago, Saraglittermepink said:

I noticed onision hasn’t said anything in a few days. Is he just off for Christmas or is that normal that he doesn’t comment for a few days here and there?

I noticed that too. He hasn't gone this long without posting before but since it's the Holidays, he's probably not wanting to spend much time online. 

@Admin Come back soon 🥺 lol

• Heart 2

• Mod
19 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

He's probably working on projects. I noticed he posted a f'uck ton of videos on his channel this week. 

Well those are past videos he's re-posting lol. There have been a couple new ones though. I think he's just living life. Who knows? I just hope he starts posting again soon.