med*cation for Anxiety

summerlusk

Low dose off and on of Klonopin. It's the only prescribed med*cation that has helped with my anxiety & severe panic a**acks throughout my life. Being prescribed it long enough it gives you a leveling out. It's not immediate but lasts throughout the day. Unlike Ativan. My tolerance did not change. I did not need less or more of the prescribed dose. Cons. Addiction or dependence. I was dependent to where my a**acks were so severe I felt like I had to carry the bottle (not take it) where ever I traveled to (thinking like I needed to carry it with me "just incase"). Also if you're on it for a long period of time, it can affect your memory. So doctors have been removing this med*cation from many patients. My last doctor failed and made me go cold turkey. That is the last thing a doctor should do to their patient. The pharmacist was so concerned she tried multiple times to contact that doctor as it can cause major health issues including seizures (in my case). Quite a scary med*cation, though it does help some people. And no I didn't mean to scare you 😔 but I will warn you, and tell you my experience. Much love 💕🌹

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

21 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

Low dose off and on of Klonopin. It's the only prescribed med*cation that has helped with my anxiety & severe panic a**acks throughout my life. Being prescribed it long enough it gives you a leveling out. It's not immediate but lasts throughout the day. Unlike Ativan. My tolerance did not change. I did not need less or more of the prescribed dose. Cons. Addiction or dependence. I was dependent to where my a**acks were so severe I felt like I had to carry the bottle (not take it) where ever I traveled to (thinking like I needed to carry it with me "just incase"). Also if you're on it for a long period of time, it can affect your memory. So doctors have been removing this med*cation from many patients. My last doctor failed and made me go cold turkey. That is the last thing a doctor should do to their patient. The pharmacist was so concerned she tried multiple times to contact that doctor as it can cause major health issues including seizures (in my case). Quite a scary med*cation, though it does help some people. And no I didn't mean to scare you 😔 but I will warn you, and tell you my experience. Much love 💕🌹

Thanks for sharing. I have only been prescribed 25mg hydroxyzine, which I honestly feel isn’t strong enough because I will take it and still have anxiety like a whole hour later. I don’t know why.

• Heart 1