Aren't we all egocentric to some degree?

Danny Van Hecke

I think it's obvious we are, there are just different degrees.

No matter how empathetic we are, eventually we are still stuck in our own mind. Like an ego cocoon.

The only way to really connect with others would be via some sort of telepathy.

I'm definitely not a new age type of person, but maybe telepathy could get achieved via scientific methods one day.

Imagine how much human lives could change then, if we could totally think and feel what the other person thinks and feels. 

Seeing each other purely real... no more secrets, nothing to hide.

Edited by Danny Van Hecke
grammar

28 minutes ago, Saffy_a**acky said:

Words? We use words as a transmission of thoughts. i don’t want people in my head. 

If telepathy & mind reading existed then the ability to lie and deceive others would be non existent in other obvious ways.

People wouldn't be able to hide their wrongs from the world because our minds would tell on us inadvertently.

In a science fiction hypothetical way.

44 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

If telepathy & mind reading existed then the ability to lie and deceive others would be non existent in other obvious ways.

People wouldn't be able to hide their wrongs from the world because our minds would tell on us inadvertently.

In a science fiction hypothetical way.

Of course but then what about private and sacred moments 

4 hours ago, Saffy_a**acky said:

Of course but then what about private and sacred moments 

Understand that, so ideally you should be able to only let someone in your head if you allow them. Cause if everyone could get into each other head without permission things would get very confusing and chaotic.

15 hours ago, Admin said:

Humanity is hilarious

It is, but also tragic.. interesting, weird.. can experience heaven and h**l.

119938503_3472564886137740_3162125125064006022_n.jpg

16 hours ago, Saffy_a**acky said:

You don’t believe in private moments. Yeah I hold a lot of things in my life to be sacred to me. Not in a religious way in a personal way 

I think privacy should be respected. Anything religious/ superstitious I want nothing to do with at all.

Back on the subject or privacy. When you have k'ids that's a bit hard to maintain lol. 

• Star 1

11 hours ago, Saffy_a**acky said:

I know!!! It’s so annoying I have two cats too 

She did get more at one point during the summer.

She turned my old shed in the back yard into a cat coop. She changed her mind after a few months of having to clean up cat sh'it & sweep it out. Because not all of them were going in the box and they were a bunch of stray cats that she'd collected around the neighborhood.  

It stunk really bad. I had to clean it up and lay down a lot of baking soda after she let them out. 

We fed them for a little while. Most of them disappeared. I assume they found homes. 

8 hours ago, Hitchens said:

She did get more at one point during the summer.

She turned my old shed in the back yard into a cat coop. She changed her mind after a few months of having to clean up cat sh'it & sweep it out. Because not all of them were going in the box and they were a bunch of stray cats that she'd collected around the neighborhood.  

It stunk really bad. I had to clean it up and lay down a lot of baking soda after she let them out. 

We fed them for a little while. Most of them disappeared. I assume they found homes. 

That sounds like a straight-up full-time job. That's the kind of thing that needs donations. I would love to do that but I can barely keep up to date with med*cations and get visits. She's a good person tho for sure at least she tried

• Star 1