If you were to be a criminal, what would you be and why?

bones

10 minutes ago, razzledgirl said:

Probably would of gone to j*il for m**dering my ab**ers or something, but nope lol

So someone hurts you and you fantasize about ending their life?

In another topic you said you were not better than anyone, not even Hitler - and here you are, thinking if you were a crook you'd be the judge and exe***ioner of other humans? The ultimate display that you think you are superior to others?

Not saying you are invalid in your feelings of anger to them - Just saying this post contradicts your other post.

• Star 1

• Elites
24 minutes ago, Admin said:

So someone hurts you and you fantasize about ending their life?

In another topic you said you were not better than anyone, not even Hitler - and here you are, thinking if you were a crook you'd be the judge and exe***ioner of other humans? The ultimate display that you think you are superior to others?

Not saying you are invalid in your feelings of anger to them - Just saying this post contradicts your other post.

Never said I fantasize about it, I do not in fact. I sincerely would never want to. I'm just stating that because it would have been the most likely thing to have made me a criminal from my past to present. I in fact love them to this day and have already forgiven them. Rapists included. That's why I said 'but nope', cause I would not touch that or come anywhere near that. 

Edited by razzledgirl

9 minutes ago, razzledgirl said:

I in fact love them to this day and have already forgiven them. Rapists included.

Britney Spears GIF

You just said you love them to this day AND have forgiven them, and that INCLUDES s.ex c.riminals... yikes dude.

I really think this should be unloaded on a therapist, not so much here, as it is severely disfunctional to say the things you're saying.

First you say if you were a crook, you would have m.urdered those people... then moments later you are saying you love them.

Fred Savage Insanity GIF by The Grinder

• Elites
Just now, Admin said:

Britney Spears GIF

You just said you love them to this day AND have forgiven them, and that INCLUDES s.ex c.riminals... yikes dude.

I really think this should be unloaded on a therapist, not so much here, as it is severely disfunctional to say the things you're saying.

First you say if you were a crook, you would have m.urdered those people... then moments you are saying you love them.

Fred Savage Insanity GIF by The Grinder

I said if I had been a crook it would have most likely been for that reason, which I would not touch with a ten foot pole. I haven't been a criminal in any way yet, nor would I like to be. 
All of it has been talked through in therapy for 20 years or so. Forgiveness isn't necessary for healing, but I've found it to be and that is healthy for me, therapists I've seen have agreed and admired my ability but I do not think its necessary for everyone and could actually be rather unhealthy for some depending on their experiences.

11 minutes ago, razzledgirl said:

I said if I had been a crook it would have most likely been for that reason, which I would not touch with a ten foot pole.

You would not touch it with a ten foot pole? You say you love these, according to you, horrible people, and just before that, the first thing that comes to your mind when asked what you would do if you were a criminal, you thought... "I'd mu*der those same people that I say I love"

You don't hear yourself? Like... really tho?

• Star 1

On 12/18/2021 at 12:06 PM, Admin said:

You don't hear yourself? Like... really tho?

It's called "back pedaling" a statement.

It's where you're caught having lied by saying something completely contradictory to what you said before.

When called out that person tries to shift to another story to try and cover up their previous statement. They often end up lting to appeal to your morality. Before you know it, they've told you multiple stories. It's pretty manipulative. 

I'm all for honesty. But It s*cks that honesty isn't synonymous with the truth. 

This raises a red flag with her credibility.

@razzledgirl do you want people on here to take you seriously? 

On 12/17/2021 at 6:25 PM, bones said:

A successful, never caught bank thief. 

I'd want to hit some big banks then retire after I got the amount I wanted. 

It's all hypothetical. I wouldn't actually rob a bank. I'd get caught and do time for reals. 

Edited by Hitchens

27 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Actually...this is a creepy question.  Maybe I should stop giving so many people rides. 😬

My girlfriend doesn't have her own car & used to call an Uber at work to bring her home. She had one pull over and let her out because he was acting really creepy & making comments. She called me & had me come get her. We talked and decided that me or her mother should be the ones to drive her. It's too risky. 

• Star 2

6 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

My girlfriend doesn't have her own car & used to call an Uber at work to bring her home. She had one pull over and let her out because he was acting really creepy & making comments. She called me & had me come get her. We talked and decided that me or her mother should be the ones to drive her. It's too risky. 

Oh, man. I'm glad she got out and called you (never know with some people.) That's definitely a better alternative. Safer plan. 💕

• Heart 1

• Elites
On 12/19/2021 at 7:44 PM, Hitchens said:

It's called "back pedaling" a statement.

It's where you're caught having lied by saying something completely contradictory to what you said before.

When called out that person tries to shift to another story to try and cover up their previous statement. They often end up lting to appeal to your morality. Before you know it, they've told you multiple stories. It's pretty manipulative. 

I'm all for honesty. But It s*cks that honesty isn't synonymous with the truth. 

This raises a red flag with her credibility.

@razzledgirl do you want people on here to take you seriously? 

I'd want to hit some big banks then retire after I got the amount I wanted. 

It's all hypothetical. I wouldn't actually rob a bank. I'd get caught and do time for reals. 

I never back pedaled, I still stand by it. I think I just didn't make myself clear enough about my interpretation of the question or rather how my mind thought about it. I thought, what would have been the most likely reason why I'd have been a criminal by now, and yeah, I still think that applies. Now, how likely do I think it is? Not at all, but based on my experiences, that's what would have been the most likely to have pushed me over the edge. Could I have said something else? Taken it differently? Sure. But my mind has been more focused on trauma as of recent(earlier that day I had to go deep into past history with ab**e with a provider), and I think that influenced it being the first thing that popped into my head. You can take it or leave it, but that's my honest facts, nor do I expect you to understand or take me seriously, even if I am being honest. You asked a question, and I am answering it.

Edited by razzledgirl

47 minutes ago, razzledgirl said:

I never back pedaled, I still stand by it. I think I just didn't make myself clear enough about my interpretation of the question or rather how my mind thought about it. I thought, what would have been the most likely reason why I'd have been a criminal by now, and yeah, I still think that applies. Now, how likely do I think it is? Not at all, but based on my experiences, that's what would have been the most likely to have pushed me over the edge. Could I have said something else? Taken it differently? Sure. But my mind has been more focused on trauma as of recent(earlier that day I had to go deep into past history with ab**e with a provider), and I think that influenced it being the first thing that popped into my head. You can take it or leave it, but that's my honest facts, nor do I expect you to understand or take me seriously, even if I am being honest. You asked a question, and I am answering it.

So when Onision called you out on  backpedaling. Are you now insinuating that he was lying?

Because admitting that you did make one or more different statements is a lot easier then going through the trouble of back tracking/ backpedaling/ or redacting & making more statements does more harm to your credibility.

One minute you're against killing and the next you are. You're called out on it. You think a slew of excuses is going to bury the problem. But instead it makes people feel like you're being untruthful. 

Why not just say the first time when brought into question " Okay, I f'ucked up with my first response.  This is what I actually meant."  on your second try?

I try to be honest. There's a few times he's called me out on 1 or 2 of my statements. And when he does that I'm like "ooohhhh!" That's what he meant. Then I admit I f'ucked up with my first reply by having misinterpreted the topics question and changing my answer. It saves us both the trouble then sit there and fight with everyone trying to justify it and kick a dead horse.

2 hours ago, razzledgirl said:

You asked a question, and I am answering it.

Lie. You're evading. I asked if you wanted to be taken seriously. Instead you gave me a red herring. 

3 hours ago, razzledgirl said:

I never back pedaled, I still stand by it. 

Lie. You're deflecting. 

I never back pedaled, I still stand by it. I think I just didn't make myself clear enough about my interpretation of the question or rather how my mind thought about it.

Why not just come out and say after he called you out on it?

I never back pedaled, I still stand by it. I think I just didn't make myself clear enough about my interpretation of the question or rather how my mind thought about it. I thought, what would have been the most likely reason why I'd have been a criminal by now, and yeah, I still think that applies. Now, how likely do I think it is? Not at all, but based on my experiences, that's what would have been the most likely to have pushed me over the edge. Could I have said something else? Taken it differently? Sure. 

So you're admitting that you lied?

But my mind has been more focused on trauma as of recent(earlier that day I had to go deep into past history with ab**e with a provider), and I think that influenced it being the first thing that popped into my head. 

Red herring. 

You can take it or leave it, but that's my honest facts, nor do I expect you to understand or take me seriously, even if I am being honest. 

But you're not being honest. You're arguing false attribution. 

Facts are proven with objective, historical, empirical, circumstantial, direct, and demonstrative evidence. Well, you've given evidence for your claims. You've given nothing but your opinion and it's been a dishonest one. 

If you're going to start stating facts, start putting out sources to back up your claims. And you haven't given a single fact nor evidence support "honest fact".