The "Onision Fan" That Shot Up A Grocery Store?

Admin

I saw, some time ago, people saying that an "Onision Fan" had shot up a grocery store... he ended his own life...

A similar thing happened to PewDiePie, only that person was actually chanting "Subscribe To PewDiePie" while shooting folks...

Anyway... I guess I'm making this post to say, obviously, shootings are really bad and no one should take part in them - the reason they're bad is because they don't solve anything and just hurt really innocent people.

Shootings normally take place when someone is mentally unwell and completely misses the point of existence/life itself.

Basically if you're ever confused or feel like there is no purpose to life, the best course of action is to do nothing. When we're younger, we are clueless, when we're in our 30's, we're still clueless, 40's etc etc. Basically the only time we really got it figured out and have the right to pass judgement is: NEVER

We do not live long enough to "get it" or to decide who lives and who does not.

We are all ignorant/stupid, and should never make such extreme decisions.

This topic also came to mind because of Social Repose, and the girl he met ending her own life... the thing is, he actually met that person, but still, unless people are instructed, pressure or led, their actions are their own.

What is your experience with shootings? Know anyone who was impacted by one?

• Star 1

Just now, Kaitlind said:

I didn't know about either of those shootings. Thankfully I've never experienced a shooting or know anyone who has.

They are super rare statistically, but we hear about them more than anything due to their "cinematic" nature. People love crime movies etc --- so that is fascinating to them.

Anyway, yeah I don't know of a shooting either... not locally... although the nearby mall gets shot up like once every 5 years, ridiculous.

• Heart 1

7 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I didn't know about either of those shootings. Thankfully I've never experienced a shooting or know anyone who has.

I’m surprised you never heard about the one about the PewDiePie fan. It was a top story all over the world when it happened. If I remember correctly, it was when there were two mass shootings at mosques in New Zealand in 2019. The shooter was a PewDiePie fan. I never heard of the one about an Onision fan though.

Edited by summerlusk

• Mod
5 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

I’m surprised you never heard about the one about the PewDiePie fan. It was a top story all over the world when it happened. If I remember correctly, it was when there were two mass shootings at mosques in New Zealand in 2019. The shooter was a PewDiePie fan. I never heard of the one about an Onision fan though.

Yeah idk how I haven't heard about that one either.

• Star 1

52 minutes ago, Admin said:

Basically if you're ever confused or feel like there is no purpose to life, the best course of action is to do nothing. When we're younger, we are clueless, when we're in our 30's, we're still clueless, 40's etc etc. Basically the only time we really got it figured out and have the right to pass judgement is: NEVER

We do not live long enough to "get it" or to decide who lives and who does not.

We are all ignorant/stupid, and should never make such extreme decisions.

Don't have experience with shootings, such things rarely happen in Belgium.

But sure agree the vast majority of human beings seem to be on a rather low level when it comes to consciousness and intelligence. Count myself in that because I realize I'm so far removed from Einstein for example.

Compared to the age of the universe and our planet we're also very much newbies. If it weren't for geniuses like Einstein we would still live in the stone age.

Or like McKenna said "you're actually a monkey with a brain full of mush, trying to figure out what's right in front of you".