Did Social Repose Make A Girl End Her Own Life?

Admin

11 minutes ago, Admin said:

Someone on this forum suggested he did this... where is the proof or supporting evidence?

Something about a glass of milk contest and a woman named Narlee showing up. But then turns around & claims that it's a joke. So here's a photo on that day. So now we have preliminary evidence that she was there. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Then we have his confession about a contest and his confirmation that she showed up and a video of him shaming her. Direct Evidence. 

For those of you saying I treated her unfairly, consider looking at this situation from my perspective. I didn't know this person. She had never contacted me before (and I keep in touch with a lot of followers) and within our 15 minute chat, she brought up all her mental illness issues and looked visibly unstable. It was a scary situation without any of this context behind it. I treated her politely and never got angry, but Jaclyn has had st*lker issues. I knew that if she saw me talking to a person outside she would panic. Also for the record, I never gave out my address. Just a simple photo of my house on google maps. She had to do a fair amount of homework to find the place and this whole thing bums me out. - Social Repose

Along with this video. If you watch it, he confesses to having a contest. But shames her and calls her crazy. 

And well, we know she committed suicide soon after. 

While he didn't actually make her commit suicide. No he didn't k*ill her himself. I will say that he played a role in it. You can push someone to the brink. 

And he's still getting backlash for having played that role perfectly and how he handled it with his beautiful choice of words. He actually posted a video 3 months ago begging people to let it go. 

Okay, maybe you shouldn't cyber bully people and post videos making fun of them & then whine when they watch that video and take their own life. You pushed them. 

Edited by Hitchens

29 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

He actually posted a video 3 months ago begging people to let it go.

You can't just say let it go when someone actually passed away tho. Take responsibility you know? It is what it is.

I don't think a lot of YouTubers understand what a life lost really means.

A life = something that is equal to everything YOU ever had and everything YOU ever did.

It is your mind, your soul, your heart, all lost from this world.

It is a huge deal.

• Heart 2
  • Star 2

15 minutes ago, Admin said:

You can't just say let it go when someone actually passed away tho. Take responsibility you know? It is what it is.

You're right. I think cyber bullying needs to stop. He bullied that woman and he enjoyed it. You can see how he's getting off to it in that video. 

Cyberbullying is bullying that takes place over digital devices like cell phones, computers, and tablets. Cyberbullying can occur through SMS, Text, and apps, or online in social media, forums, or gaming where people can view, participate in, or share content. Cyberbullying includes sending, posting, or sharing negative, harmful, false, or mean content about someone else. It can include sharing personal or private information about someone else causing embarrassment or humiliation. Some cyberbullying crosses the line into unlawful or criminal behavior.

The most common places where cyberbullying occurs are:

Social Media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Tik Tok

Text messaging and messaging apps on mobile or tablet devices

Instant messaging, direct messaging, and online chatting over the internet

Online forums, chat rooms, and message boards, such as Reddit

Email

Online gaming communities

https://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/what-is-it

and here he is whining. "Oh poor me, please stop!"

How about no. Because you don't care. You don't realize the gravity of the role that you played in this. He truly is an asinine immoral walking talking piece of human garbage. He sits there and says "she's getting everything she wanted". 

Are you f*ucking kidding me!? He has the nerve and audacity to say that?

• Star 1

8 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

How about no. Because you don't care. You don't realize the gravity of the role that you played in this. He truly is an asinine immoral walking talking piece of human garbage. He sits there and says "she's getting everything she wanted". 

Bro, she is gone, how can he not understand that? How can he act like he is the vi*tim of a person who is literally not even alive?

Also I was told... she was a mom???

14 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

"she's getting everything she wanted"

What does he think she wanted by ending her own life? 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

6 minutes ago, Admin said:

Also I was told... she was a mom???

I found her online obituary. She had two c*hildren. Check the comments section. 

Arlene A. Cole, 31, of Ware, died Nov. 16, 2017. She was beloved by all who knew her.

She is survived by her ch*ldren Morrigana Rose and Magdalene Star. Her parents Robert B. Cole of Florida, Karen A. Cole of Ware, Stepmother JoAnn Bartholomew of Ware and her grandmother Arlene A. Cole. Aunts and Uncles, Rockland and Dorotthea Steel, Robyn Cole, Robert Cole Jr., Eric and Laurie Cole, James and Nicolette Growhoski and several cousins. 

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/gazettenet/name/arlene-cole-obituary?id=9001790

Also, check the date of when Social Repose made his video shaming her which was on Nov 12. And she took her life on the 16th of November. 

18 minutes ago, Admin said:

What does he think she wanted by ending her own life? 

I'm more interested as to what he said to her. He did nothing but villainize her after it happened and he posted 2 separate videos stating that she became malicious and was antagonizing him. He put on an act trying be sincere. But in his other videos that are unrelated. He puts on a lot of bravado and tough talk. So no, he doesn't care. He just chalked her up to being some loon and then moved on after that with comments like, she did this and she did that. She's the bad guy, not me. Okay then buddy. Whatever you say.