How To Tell If Someone Is The Bad Guy

Admin

If you have two people a**acking each other about something, see which one has had more success on the issue being discussed.

My mom for example, can't hold friendships or relationships... single last time I checked, divorced three times... so? 

If someone like that tries to say someone else is awful, I'm probably going to reserve my opinion till I get more info.

If you have a successful friendship or other relationship that people criticize, take a look at their current relationship success. More often than not? They are a f***ing loser who never says sorry/instead blames others when they screw up making everyone in their life run away because they are unbearable.

Before you criticize other people's lives, get your own s***t together.

get your shit together GIF

• Star 1

One red flag that someone isn’t the best person is they consistently have to voice that they are a nice person or not the bad guy. People who are genuinely good rarely feel the need to vocally voice that. Their actions pretty much do that for them ❤️

consistently voicing themselves as a v****m is another. 

these are just red flags though 🚩 so they shouldn’t be taken as condemnation alone

• Blank 2

20 minutes ago, Admin said:

If someone like that tries to say someone else is awful, I'm probably going to reserve my opinion till I get more info.

Reasonable. I myself need Direct Evidence also. They could be hating on the person for their own personal reasons and could be making up disinformation to drag their name through the mud. This doesn't mean that this person is an immoral or unconscionable individual. So it's always good to talk and observe the person being gossiped about or ask the one making unsubstantiated claims to back it up with circumstantial or direct evidence. 

Edited by Hitchens
  • Heart 2

10 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

Reasonable. I myself need Direct Evidence also. They could be hating on the person for their own personal reasons and could be making up disinformation to drag their name through the mud. This doesn't mean that this person is an immoral or unconscionable individual. So it's always good to talk and observe the person being gossiped about or ask the one making unsubstantiated claims to back it up with circumstantial or direct evidence. 

That’s so mature of you to give people the benefit of the doubt that way

18 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

That’s so mature of you to give people the benefit of the doubt that way

I would want someone to do the same for me and either ask for evidence or have evidence. I've been accused of several crimes by "eyewitnesses" at my place of employment trying to get me fired. The people making said claims didn't have evidence and therefor it was inadmissible. My boss used Reasonable Doubt because I lacked motive and the accusations were very asinine. 

Honestly it aggravates me when people make  bare, imaginary, & purely conjectural or unsubstantiated claims. 

2 hours ago, Ghostie said:

One red flag that someone isn’t the best person is they consistently have to voice that they are a nice person or not the bad guy. People who are genuinely good rarely feel the need to vocally voice that. Their actions pretty much do that for them ❤️

consistently voicing themselves as a v****m is another. 

these are just red flags though 🚩 so they shouldn’t be taken as condemnation alone

I agree, except in situations where you have someone manipulative that always plays the v****m and guilt trips you. They make you the bad guy, when you’re not. So what’s wrong with calling that out?

2 hours ago, Ghostie said:

It's funny how you think I don't know what you're really saying here. LMAO.

Mad Fox Tv GIF by Empire FOX

Johnny Depp constantly points out he didn't do anything, guess you have a problem with Johnny Depp. Video and audio proof the man is innocent, yet still, I guess you think he's full of it when he says he's innocent? Because he says so?

If someone is guilty of something, and they say they're guilty all the time, they must be innocent because why would they need to say they're guilty all the time right?

Great logic.

14 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

I agree, except in situations where you have someone manipulative that always plays the v****m and guilt trips you. They make you the bad guy, when you’re not. So what’s wrong with calling that out?

The logic that if someone says something all the time then it must not be true is for full f***ing ******s only.

I constantly tell people that using dry toilet paper is gr*ss, and that I myself wash my butt after I use the bathroom (soap and water), so I guess that means I don't, and I'm actually not wiping at all? With anything? Or maybe I have a devious plot to use all the toilet paper in my house all for me, mua ha ha, because I love having a bad smelling butt soooooo much and it's all one big scheme which is why I push the clean butt agenda so hard??

Or how about Vegans, they SAY they're vegan all the time, the PROMOTE veganism all the time, but WHY would they need to SAY they're vegan if they're really vegan? HMMMM? Must be SECRET meat eaters and they're tricking us! Mua ha ha!

Oh yes, GHOSTIE has it all figured out! Why would someone say they didn't do something... of course if they didn't do something... WHY WOULD THEY SAY IT! YES! IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER NOW!

What you think you are when you use that logic:
willem dafoe scientist GIF

What you actually are:
Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Here, how about this Ghostie, I DIDN'T AND WOULD NEVER, F**K YOUR MOM, YOUR MOM AND I, HAVE NEVER, EVER, SLEPT TOGETHER.

Enjoy thinking I actually did sleep with your mom.

I mean, WHY WOULD I HAVE TO SAY IT IF IT WAS NOT TRUE? HMMM?

Brilliant Ghostie logic. So smart. Very intelligent person.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1
  • Funny 2