Gaslighting Onision

Admin

12 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

False reporting isn’t gaslighting. It’s just crime

I would call it trying to convince someone like a family member or a spouse that they are mentally ill and driving them to the brink of insanity. When in reality they were never crazy to begin with. My ex wife and her sister played mind games with me and what it does is make you slowly lose it. Eventually they did it so much that I was put into the stress unit. 

It's mental a*buse. 

There was a girl that I had dated and she started asking me if I had mental problems and said some guy at her place of work stated that I was crazy. I didn't know who that guy is. Never met him. People who gaslight make up people and act like "everyone" is saying you're crazy. Who is they? Who are these people they're summoning? Funny, they never give names. So I assume it's a claim. 

I finally just told her it was time we went our separate ways. Any time someone starts bringing up the "You're Crazy" card. It's time to end it. Go no further. Do not collect 100 dollars. Do not pass go. 

Edited by Hitchens
  • Heart 1

1 minute ago, Hitchens said:

I would call it trying to convince someone like a family member or a spouse that they are mentally ill and driving them to the brink of insanity. When in reality they were never crazy to begin with. My ex wife and her sister played mind games with and what it does is make you slowly lose it. Any time we'd get into it, she'd ask "Did you take your med*cation?" 

It's mental a*buse. 

That’s very true. My only point was that false reporting alone isn’t gaslighting. A lot of horrible people know full well it’s fraud and do it anyway to waste time and resources. They don’t bother to get the subject of the report to believe it. It’s just enough for the, to waste that time and resources. You’re 100 percent right that it can be used in tandem with emotional manipulation though. 

gaslighting is a really specific diagnostic term so I have a bit of a pet peeve about those being watered down and thrown around lightly. 

9 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

My only point was that false reporting alone isn’t gaslighting.

It's h*arassment. It's definitely not gaslighting. 

My ex sister in law, Ashley false reported me to DFS this year over the summer. She made up a story and delivered it. They investigated and found no evidence supporting her claim.

An ex girlfriend back in mid 2020 false reported me with a false claim that I was physically a*busing my son. They investigated me. They found no evidence of a*buse and both of my ch*ildren gave testimony that I never did any of the things that I was accused of. 

The police officer I talked to specifically stated that false reporting was h*arassment and a*buse of the legal system. It is a class B Misdemeanor. 

Honestly they need to do away with anonymous tips with ch*ld services and allow people like me to sue those who false report. 

Edited by Hitchens

42 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

I empathize with your point but still. False reporting isn’t gaslighting. It’s just crime

This response is annoying as f***. "I have no idea what you feel or what you've been through, but I know more about what your situation is than you do."

To say "Onision" was not gaslit is beyond stupid and ignorant considering I have been compared to Charles Manson and Ted Bundy despite never doing anything evil whatsoever.

How stupid can you be?

29 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

gaslighting is a really specific diagnostic term so I have a bit of a pet peeve about those being watered down and thrown around lightly. 

So you feel comfortable just going around, telling people they were not gaslit when you have no idea what they really went through. 

That's fine right?

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Mod

The fact that people who never even met you think they know you better than the people who are in your life is insane. You have been proven innocent time and time again. I don't understand why these people can't get that through their heads and keep siding with the people who have been proven to be liars.

23 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

It's h*arassment. It's definitely not gaslighting. 

I have to correct my statement. Gaslighting is a form of h***ssment. If longer editing durations were allowed on the forum. I would have changed this. Thank you all. 

2 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

The fact that people who never even met you think they know you better than the people who are in your life is insane. You have been proven innocent time and time again. I don't understand why these people can't get that through their heads and keep siding with the people who have been proven to be liars.

Correct. Even if someone approaches you with this notion & wants to inflict you with this kind of a*buse. The act itself is gaslighting. The moment someone starts to say that you're crazy. It's over. Walk away. End your relationship with them. They are not a licensed Osteopathic Physician (DO). They cannot make that assertion. They cannot give you a personal diagnosis or inflict one onto you. 

That is immoral and is unacceptable. 

• Heart 2

20 minutes ago, Admin said:

*Constantly gets compared to literal serial ki**ers (despite never committing a crime against anyone himself) who are completely crazy*

Random Online Person: You're not gaslit tho.

What gets me is that they're fine putting all of their energy into witch hunts. They're fine h***ssing an innocent man without any kind of physical, objective, demonstrative, or circumstantial evidence. Because they did it to the West Memphis 3 as well without evidence. But when it comes to someone like Social Repose who took part in a woman's suicide. There was circumstantial evidence  that she had gone to his house. There was photos of him with her on the day of and his confession on a YouTube video complaining, which is also direct evidence. BUT they don't take him to the chopping block like they're doing you. I find that very strange. I find that strange because he's encouraging  the Anti-O's crusade and spreading disinformation. Fact of the matter is, he's a YouTuber that actually committed an immoral act & no one held him responsible. 

Edited by Hitchens
  • Star 2

• Elites
9 hours ago, Admin said:

*Constantly gets compared to literal serial ki**ers (despite never committing a crime against anyone himself) who are completely crazy*

Random Online Person: You're not gaslit tho.

I think you should like..idk...realize not everyone is trying to a**ack you, espc here. Though I get why you're defensive, (I sure as butt f*** would be) but that person above was just engaging in innocent discourse, they are on your side, they were arguing semantics not the validity of what you went through. I do see what they're saying. When I ask myself "does false reporting=gaslighting?" Idk the answer tbh! But I can see both how it is, and how it isn't. i just think they meant well and didn't mean you were not a v****m/had been treated like s***t. ^^; inb4 i get m**dered but just kinda chiming in, even tho no one asked, but i guess im doing it anyway..

26 minutes ago, Blissful Fox said:

think you should like..idk...realize not everyone is trying to a**ack you, espc here.

It’s both false reporting and gaslighting. It’s offensive no one’s listening. Cancel culture is so ready to see someone down before evaluating them selfs. These people are way worse then who they are shooting down. Can you imagine the whole internet telling you are something you aren’t. It’s people making false statement fueling people to a**ack and accuse someone they don't know. 

C75CDC21-4D95-4CED-9B27-00C53523EC52.jpeg

• Elites
15 minutes ago, Saffy_a**acky said:

It’s both false reporting and gaslighting. It’s offensive no one’s listening. Cancel culture is so ready to see someone down before evaluating them selfs. These people are way worse then who they are shooting down. Can you imagine the whole internet telling you are something you aren’t. It’s people making false statement fueling people to a**ack and accuse someone they don't know. 

C75CDC21-4D95-4CED-9B27-00C53523EC52.jpeg

Again, I was just defending ghostie because they didn't mean harm and they got asked if they were stupid and really snapped at lol I think at worst they just didn't understand the word and were arguing semantics 😛 I do think O got a lil jumpy 

• Blank 1

31 minutes ago, Blissful Fox said:

Again, I was just defending ghostie because they didn't mean harm and they got asked if they were stupid and really snapped at lol I think at worst they just didn't understand the word and were arguing semantics 😛 I do think O got a lil jumpy 

I get you assuming Ghostie was fine, but that is because you are not aware of her history nor are you able to give her comments proper context.

1 minute ago, Blissful Fox said:

okay. I guess that's true. I'll stay in the shadows on neutral ground. 

We're better off being neutral on most all issues. I respect the neutral as they are often wiser/more difficult to BS. A great asset if you, in an argument, stand with truth over ego.

• Star 1

41 minutes ago, Admin said:

Ghosties' history is that she was repeatedly warned on this form for making passive aggressive jabs at others.

Anti-O's love doing that - they pretend to be a "friendly" but insert subtle passive aggressive messages in their posts establishing that they're quite literally exactly what they actually are, a hateful a***ole.

Like if I joined a gay community forum and kept saying things like "Yeah, people who are attracted to people with similar parts to their own I think are actually yucky but it's just my opinion no hate!! 🥰." <--- Clearly an a***ole piece of s***t who is a troll and does not belong in the community. Again, not an exact copy, just an loose example.

When someone is s***tting on you, or trying to imply something, you catch on, others may not see it because they aren't you and they aren't used to being jabbed at by fake allies, but you yourself know damn well what is going on --- and again, people will try to act like you're crazy --- thus gaslighting you --- then they'll say you're not being gaslit, which gaslights you even more.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you stand with Ghostie, cool, be sure to DM me and let me know you don't want to be a part of this community because I've always said "I'd rather have 10 genuine people around me than 1,000,000 fake a***oles" --- and that's pretty much what I got with this community, and that's awesome. I like genuine people, everyone else is a waste of my time and yours.

I get where you're coming from. I've dealt with people who are on an expert level of deception where they're able to f'uck with you in front of people and those people can't see it because either they don't want to see it, don't give a crap, is their accomplice, or really couldn't recognize the a'buse.

Something with different circumstances happened to me at my work place. This guy pretended to be friendly. And he was flipping me the bird and calling me f'ucker. I didn't think much of it. I thought he was just screwing around. Until he went to management and complained about me. Started a ton of sh'it. My co workers took his side and he was good at getting people to feel sorry for him. But when no one was looking. He'd come into my office and say stupid sh'it. 

My co-workers were like "maybe you're just too sensitive" 

He would start fights between me and my brother by giving him disinformation. 

This guy was a manipulative sonovab'itch. This went on for a year 

I ended taking pictures of him coming up to my desk to show my employers he was f'ucking with me. They'd confront him and he'd lie and deflect. 

I tried to sit down and tried to make peace with him, because my brother was sick of his complaints, once but he tried shifting all of the blame on to me in front of everyone abd dishonestly tried to play the v'ictim. He kept asking me "why'd you do that?" just to make me look like the bad guy.

But people caught on because he started doing it to them and would pretend to be a v'ictim. 

He'd sleep at work. Started stealing deals from the other salesmen. Play off people against eachother. Eventually the manager had enough and told him to go home and not come back. 

Everyone believes me now 

But what hurt was that everyone told me I was over exaggerating and being a whiny b'itch and down playing what he did. And I never did anything to him.

And I believe you when you're telling us what Ghostie was doing. That person was good at manipulating the room. It's immoral. They shouldn't do that. 

I don’t get what pleasure people get out of gaslighting/slander/ lying etc. How can someone be ok with tearing another person down especially when the other person has done nothing wrong?! I don’t understand what goes on in these people’s minds. It’s sad. It’s unfair. I’m not perfect, but I don’t go around trying to spread misinformation, trying to turn people against someone, trying to ruin someone else’s life. I could not live with myself. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Saraglittermepink said:

I don’t get what pleasure people get out of gaslighting/slander/ lying etc. How can someone be ok with tearing another person down especially when the other person has done nothing wrong?! I don’t understand what goes on in these people’s minds. It’s sad. It’s unfair. I’m not perfect, but I don’t go around trying to spread misinformation, trying to turn people against someone, trying to ruin someone else’s life. I could not live with myself. 

Let me tell you something about Anti-O's, honey. They're not just Anti Os. They're bad people who treat everyone like mushrooms. They feed you s'hit & keep you in the dark.

• Heart 1

There have been some serious misunderstandings. Some people thought you did wrong and it blew up into more and more people thinking you did wrong.

Have to admit that I thought you weren't exactly a good person after watching several videos that criticized you.

But took the effort to think about it instead of just following the sheep.. so now I'm here.

47 minutes ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

There have been some serious misunderstandings. Some people thought you did wrong and it blew up into more and more people thinking you did wrong.

Have to admit that I thought you weren't exactly a good person after watching several videos that criticized you.

But took the effort to think about it instead of just following the sheep.. so now I'm here.

Where did all their promises and lies get them? Every legit authority debunked them/took my side. They cried wolf because they saw a cash cow.

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

On 12/19/2021 at 11:33 AM, Admin said:

Where did all their promises and lies get them? Every legit authority debunked them/took my side. They cried wolf because they saw a cash cow.

That s*cks that your ex's wanted to ruin everything you built. Metaphorically speaking, your ex's made sure that you burned at the stake. 

Why couldn't they have just moved on?     Why was that so hard for them to do? 

burning-witch-cursed.gif

Edited by Hitchens