Where's everyone from 🌎

Broken Stiletto

4 minutes ago, Bruja626 said:

How has it been out there? The news had been talking about Cali a lot. 

Well, the governor just ordered a return to indoor mask mandates, which personally I don’t mind. My issue with this state is that it’s expensive to live here compared to almost every other state. I also find the homelessness crisis in certain areas very sad.

• Elites
Just now, summerlusk said:

Well, the governor just ordered a return to indoor mask mandates, which personally I don’t mind. My issue with this state is that it’s expensive to live here compared to almost every other state. I also find the homelessness crisis in certain areas very sad.

Yeah, I was hearing about the high cost of living out there and the homeless problem. A lot of people are leaving and that is also sad. It used to be the place everyone wanted to be. I hope things look up for you guys out there soon and Cali comes back better and stronger. Please stay safe. 

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, Saffy_a**acky said:

Since everyone's been moving to Florida over the past 10 years the real estates been pretty high.

I really don’t want to live in Florida anyway. Can we pick another state? I mean, it’s really cheap in Mississippi too, but I still don’t want to live there, lol.

• Funny 1

25 minutes ago, Sheila said:

Born in Augsburg Germany,but my parents both were from the states My mother was from the Bronx, NY and my dad was from Cleveland.  Longest place lived was Fontana California..I call that my home town. 

I won’t say where my hometown is, but your hometown is not far from mine.