People With BPD, What Is Your Experience?

Admin

People who have BPD, really really scary people.

I keep seeing people with BPD try to act like what they are is ok, but it's not.

Your di*ord*r, is your literal personality, as in who you are, is the di*ord*r.

I have depression, so my sadness is my di*ord*r.

It is a depressive di*ord*r, reflecting my ability to counter depression, defective.

Meanwhile there is a literal personality di*ord*r, where people naturally v****mize themselves and point the finger at everyone else, not only that, but they often lie, steal, do d***s and a number of other things as part of their personality defect.

So again, what is your experience with it? Because the many people I've met with BPD, terrifying. They will hurt you as much as they like and feel nothing doing it.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

1 hour ago, Admin said:

People who have BPD, really really scary people.

That and sociopathy which is also a di*ord*r. 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

I keep seeing people with BPD try to act like what they are is ok, but it's not. Your di*ord*r, is your literal personality, as in who you are, is the di*ord*r.

Are we talking about my ex sister in law? Because that was ONE of her many di*ord*rs. She's f*ucking nuts. 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

I have depression, so my sadness is my di*ord*r.

It is a depressive di*ord*r, reflecting my ability to counter depression, defective.

I have anger / depression. In fact I've been feeling sad or emotional lately and withdrawn from people I used to be good friends with. 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Meanwhile there is a literal personality di*ord*r, where people naturally v****mize themselves and point the finger at everyone else, not only that, but they often lie, steal, do d***s and a number of other things as part of their personality defect.

Sounds like my ex sister in law again. We'll just call her Ashley. But I wasn't even in a relationship with her and she antagonized me as often as she could. She did that for 10 years. She did not like. She didn't respect me or my marriage with her sister. 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

So again, what is your experience with it?

Oh boy, where do I start? I'm going to tell you about Ashley. My ex sister in law whom is 28 years old. 

Ashley is a chronic liar. She's very charming and can be super nice as most sociopaths can be. She's also very beautiful and an attractive young woman. So, she's charming, good looking, and can be super nice when it conveniences her. This is just how she manipulates people into doing what she wants.

Ashley told my in-laws all sorts of filthy lies about me. She's accused me of r*ape & trying to sleep with her, I've watched her having a screaming fit in public, I've watched her beat one of her k*ids and my ex wife had to intervene, Ashley has stolen money & my own contact lenses from my house as well as my med*cation.

After an argument because I called her a b*itch to her face. Ashley sent 2 different men over to my home to beat me up and intimidate me, Ashley made a d*eath threat, Once my ex wife didn't feel safe so she went and got a protective order against her. I've had to throw Ashley out of my home on several occasions and forbid her from coming over because she'd pick fights with my ex wife and myself & because she had explosive anger outbursts.

When Ashley was going through her divorce and had no where else to go. My ex wife felt sorry for her and convinced me to let her stay for a month. This was a mistake. She crept into my bed once and tried to sleep with me so she could ruin my marriage and I told her no. I knew exactly what she was doing.

Before my separation. DFS had a court order that Ashley couldn't be around her k*ids. The clinic had reported that they had m*eth and m******a in their system. My ex wife took them in so they didn't go into the foster system. I was trying to get my mother in law to come over and take them. Ashley didn't like that. So she came over, we got into a screaming fight. She called the police and lied that I put my hands on her. I tried to tell the police that she wasn't supposed to be around those k*ids. They wouldn't listen. Later that night I snapped and went into the stress unit. 

During my separation. She and my ex wife came over and drove me out of the apartment that I PAID for. But due to my ex wife's name being on the lease. Ashley wouldn't leave. They thr***ened to call the police on me. I asked my ex wife if I could grab my things because I was moving in with my mom for a month until I got a new apartment and she said I could. However, the entire time Ashley was acting crazy. She got her digs in about me being a momma's boy and that I ran to my family to handle my problems for me, she taunted me about it by speaking to me in a ch*ldish voice. 

During my divorce, she drove my daughter temporarily insane and my daughter had to be submitted to a psychiatric hospital for a week against my wishes. My daughter said it was because Ashley was always yelling at her and thr***ening to punch her in the mouth. 

She's also part of the reason that my ex wife is on d*rugs. 

In conclusion. Ashley is a just a sh*itty girl who causes problems and tries to ruin people's lives. I do strongly believe that she's a sociopath. 

After my divorce. I sat down and told my mom that she antagonized me so much that I had dark thoughts about m*urdering her. That's how bad it got. That's how much she pushed me. As a result. I have no empathy or sympathy for Ashley. If she were to get beat, r*aped, or m*urdered by someone. I'd be happy because the world would be a better place. She has done nothing but make everyone's lives a living h*ell including her own mothers and she tried sleeping with her step dad and made a bunch of claims. Took him to court and tried to sue him. It failed. She didn't have a case. She even called DFS on me and made a ton of unsubstantiated claims against me when I was taking my ex wife back to court for full custody. That failed too. 

So I wish her the absolute worst. I wish she'd drop d*ead. She's a repugnant and abhorrent human being. All she causes is m*isery. 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Because the many people I've met with BPD, terrifying. They will hurt you as much as they like and feel nothing doing it.

Like Ashley? 

Edited by Hitchens

What it boils down to is - are you handling your s***t?-

there’s lots of people with serious di*ord*rs and you wouldn’t know they had it. Because they handle their s***t. They keep up with their treatments and maintenance. 

someone isn’t hard to deal with because they have BPD or anything else. They are like that because they aren’t handling their s***t. 

now sometimes there’s a legit reason they aren’t able to manage their own upkeep. Meds are expensive, not everyone gets help, h**l the j*ils are full of people who are just too poor and uninformed to ever get back around the 8 ball. But you shouldn’t be mad at someone for having a di*ord*r or for being in the process of wrangling the s***t for the first couple of times. You should only be mad at the people who refuse to manage it at all or even try. Because the latter is a thing someone can actually control. Just having a di*ord*r isn’t in someone’s control.  no one wakes up and says, “gee I think I’d like to have something that makes life harder and people not like me today!” 

would you get mad at someone with a physical disability? No. Would you get mad if someone refused to use their own perfectly good wheelchair and made everyone carry them like a sack? Yeah. So view mental health like that. Trust me it’ll bring you a lot of peace internally. 

the question you should be asking whoever is pissing you off is why the h**l isn’t their s***t getting handled and if it’s something fixable how do you fix it? 

1 hour ago, Ghostie said:

there’s lots of people with serious di*ord*rs and you wouldn’t know they had it. Because they handle their s***t. They keep up with their treatments and maintenance. 

Because those people have a "want' to do better. They have a "want" to be better. They have a the need to do better. So they acknowledged that they had a problem. That this problem was causing "them" problems & they addressed it. 

But I don't think everyone is able to 

now sometimes there’s a legit reason they aren’t able to manage their own upkeep. Meds are expensive, not everyone gets help, h**l the j*ils are full of people who are just too poor and uninformed to ever get back around the 8 ball. But you shouldn’t be mad at someone for having a di*ord*r or for being in the process of wrangling the s***t for the first couple of times.

I think at some point in time you should look into "delusional di*ord*r" or Anosognosia.

As some don't have just one psychosis. They could have one of many. Often sociopaths have just more than one mental problem & therefor some of them need to be put in hospitals with round the clock therapy. Like the person I described. She has a long history of mental instability and has been committed once in her c*hildhood. She needs to be committed. She has failed time and time to help herself & is now subjecting 3 of her own ch*ldren to a*buse, d*rug a*buse, and eventually her own unstable delusions. 

You should only be mad at the people who refuse to manage it at all or even try. Because the latter is a thing someone can actually control. Just having a di*ord*r isn’t in someone’s control.  no one wakes up and says, “gee I think I’d like to have something that makes life harder and people not like me today!” 

I agree. If someone isn't taking their med*cations and is acting really unstable. That's their right. But, I myself have a right not to be subjected to their behavior nor do I have to be around them.