PSA To Women

Admin

The title is funny... lol...

Anyway, just want to let everyone know - I get emails once in a while from women saying that they want to "build trust" with me (them being a total stranger) and that they're essentially "not like the other people" I've known and then removed from my life.

Fact of the matter is, I don't like giving people the benefit of the doubt because I kind of wonder... what kind of person reaches out to a stranger who they only know from videos online, and right out the gate tries to convince that person they're not an evil fake?

Like when no one accused you of being an evil fake, and you're just like "I'M NOT LIKE THEM!" it kinda tells me, you're just like them.

People consistently have really high opinions of themselves as far as their belief that they themselves are GOOD and would not HURT anyone... when in reality, most everyone hurts people on some level.

So? Maybe just be a normal functional human who isn't interested in proving anything, be who you are you know?

But yeah know, if you write me saying I can "trust" you and that you won't "hurt" me, you've basically shot yourself in the foot.

Consider me a business right? And I'm selling trust right?

I'm sold out, forever. You have no chance. So stop.

Some people don't get that some people are better off, and happier, without other people. Specifically people who are clearly only interested in sleeping with someone because IT'S NOT MEN WHO WRITE ME ALL THE TIME, IT'S WOMEN, SO STOP.

Thanks.

And if you're reading this thinking "Oh man, those women are crazy, I'm not like them." ---- OOOOKAY!

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

10 minutes ago, Saffy_a**acky said:

So you believe the women on this site are here trying to obtain your trust.

Just the ones messaging him and coming off desperate for his attention whether they mean to or not. 

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Anyway, just want to let everyone know - I get emails once in a while from women saying that they want to "build trust" with me (them being a total stranger) and that they're essentially "not like the other people" I've known and then removed from my life.

Fact of the matter is, I don't like giving people the benefit of the doubt because I kind of wonder... what kind of person reaches out to a stranger who they only know from videos online, and right out the gate tries to convince that person they're not an evil fake?

Like when no one accused you of being an evil fake, and you're just like "I'M NOT LIKE THEM!" it kinda tells me, you're just like them.

People consistently have really high opinions of themselves as far as their belief that they themselves are GOOD and would not HURT anyone... when in reality, most everyone hurts people on some level.

So? Maybe just be a normal functional human who isn't interested in proving anything, be who you are you know?

But yeah know, if you write me saying I can "trust" you and that you won't "hurt" me, you've basically shot yourself in the foot.

Some people don't get that some people are better off, and happier, without other people. Specifically people who are clearly only interested in sleeping with someone because IT'S NOT MEN WHO WRITE ME ALL THE TIME, IT'S WOMEN, SO STOP.

Thanks.

And if you're reading this thinking "Oh man, those women are crazy, I'm not like them." ---- OOOOKAY!

I totally get that. It's like that with online dating. You see a gorgeous woman that is attractive abd s*exy. But I don't know her. And I think this happens to a lot of people. 

They turn that person into someone they're not. They envision them to be mr or mrs right. 

But when they meet. We are often disappointed by the way they behave differently in real life than what we read in messages or text messages.

So someone can be sweet & charming with common decency online just to move forward with their agenda or what they had in mind.

Even more disappointing when they turned out to be a conniving sociopath.

I've met a lot of women that were very charming only to become t*oxic and take what I had when I got into a relationship with them.

They were a black hole and their wants were unending.

Edited by Hitchens
  • Heart 1

27 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

Just the ones messaging him and coming off desperate for his attention whether they mean to or not. 

I totally get that. It's like that with online dating. You see a gorgeous woman that is attractive abd s*exy. But I don't know her. And I think this happens to a lot of people. 

They turn that person into someone they're not. They envision them to be mr or mrs right. 

But when they meet. We are often disappointed by the way they behave differently in real life than what we read in messages or text messages.

So someone can be sweet & charming with common decency online just to move forward with their agenda or what they had in mind.

Even more disappointing when they turned out to be a conniving sociopath.

I've met a lot of women that were very charming only to become t*oxic and take what I had when I got into a relationship with them.

They were a black hole and their wants were unending.

When you were in a relationships that failed, did people on the outside (friends, family, etc.) know that you had problems or did you guys put on a facade of having a healthy relationship? Because I have some family members (for example, my ex-aunt and uncle) when I found out they were getting a divorce, it was a total shock to me.. I had no idea they were having problems because everything seemed fine and great from the outside.

1 hour ago, summerlusk said:

When you were in a relationships that failed, did people on the outside (friends, family, etc.) know that you had problems or did you guys put on a facade of having a healthy relationship? Because I have some family members (for example, my ex-aunt and uncle) when I found out they were getting a divorce, it was a total shock to me.. I had no idea they were having problems because everything seemed fine and great from the outside.

Everyone knew. Because I went to my mom or grandma over a lot of our issues. She did the same over me.

And of course she would get pissed and walk out on me. Which she did a total of 9 to 13 times in a decade.

I hadn't learned then that it was better to keep it between us. But by the time I learned that 11 years down the road. Her behavior had grown out of control. She was drinking a lot, popping pills, disappearing for days on end & no one knew where the h*ell she was, she was sleeping with a 20 year old man and his brother, her sister was constantly h*arassing me, & it was just u**y. 

After ny divorce. I don't like telling my family anything anymore because they became controling and over bearing for a year towards me after it happened. They don't want me in another marriage or relationship like that. 

They were just as traumatized as I was because they had to deal with her family and most of them are not sane or rational.

• Star 1

I think this probably happens to many online celebrities. It’s easy from the other side of the screen to think we know all about the YouTuber, but really we are only seeing what they want to share with us. Just like other celebrities, people put youtubers up on a pedestal and create this grandiose image of them in their heads. Even more so with online celebs because their videos can seem personal and open, which is a good thing, but some fans take advantage of that. 
I think it’s hard to trust anyone but especially if your life is on display for everyone to see you don’t know if anyone is truly interested in you the person or you the celebrity. 
Also, if you feel that you have to convince someone you are trustworthy and “not like everyone else” then that kinda seems like a red flag. Your actions should speak for themselves but idk, maybe I’m too cynical and jaded. 

• Star 2

46 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

It's almost like they're trying to get something out of it because why else are you trying to convince someone you don't even know that you're not like the others? They need to respect the fact that you don't want or care to get to know anyone else.

Exactly. That's like someone with anger issues saying "I don't get mad." 

Why the need to put that out there? 

We're going to figure out if that person is a*busive or has chronic sociopathic habits or if they're hiding something in a few weeks or months. 

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

Dude with people like that it’s best to block and ignore them. Even making subtle  posts about them is rewarding them. They want the attention. Any attention. 

I have people message me like “hey dude wanna be friends I like your art (or whatever I did that was cool)” and to me personally that’s fine.  But anything more than that is kinda off. Anyone you meet online should be in the casual buddy zone for a long time just a general rule until you’ve met them at like cons or something in meatspace at least 5 times. Then you can start building trust.      

I’m not sure isolation forever is healthy. You’re fully capable of having healthy relationships. You just need to practice. Everything takes practice anyway. Interacting on forums is a good first step. You might consider taking a class irl or something 

• Blank 1

This is why I'm not open to making new friends. People who offer me friendship often think that they can walk all over me & lie. They thought wrong. I can end that friendship faster than it started. And the reason that it ended wont be because of me. I didn't need them then. I certainly don't need them now. I have everything I want or need.

It has worked the same way with dating and my relationships. Cause me problems, add to my stress, or make me m*iserable and we're done. I don't put up with bullsh*it. I'm not as dumb as you think I am.

Edited by Hitchens
  • Heart 2
  • Star 2

On 12/13/2021 at 3:50 AM, Admin said:

I've heard everything a person who is on their last leg wants to hear, and I've been let down just the same.

Translation: Everyone asking for access to my heart and mind looks the same to me.

I view most all people as enemies on some level at this point. When you are lled to and betrayed as much as I have been, trust isn't available, it's gone.

Even a direct conversation is unlikely for most anyone at this point.

Fool me once, fool me twice?At some point you have to learn: Most humans are scumbags and liars. Trust your dog. They will more likely come through for you.

I have a very hard time trusting anyone. I have always been super trusting to the point of naivety. I thought everyone was basically good and I didn’t think anyone had a reason to lie to me. 
Now that led to me being taken advantage of by my ex husband and his family as well as having several house contractors do shoddy work, steal thousands of dollars and then skip town, and being lied to and tricked by multiple people online. 
So now I don’t feel like I can believe anyone really. It feels like everyone has an ultimatum. 

On 12/13/2021 at 1:48 PM, Ghostie said:

You’re fully capable of having healthy relationships.

I've been in a healthy relationship for almost 10 years. 

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

When you see people ranting about relationships, it's important to know if they themselves have any long term relationships...

I have both a relationship and friendships that have gone on for many years.

Your post seemed like ignorant gaslighting. 

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

28 minutes ago, Admin said:

When you see people ranting about relationships, it's important to know if they themselves have any long term relationships. 

Agreed and "duh". Anyone can make meaningful relationships. The obvious hasn't escaped us. 

Just because we b*itch about people proposing non meaningful friendships and relationships doesn't mean we lack the know how. I think what people should interpret when reading these replies is that we're booked!  We're not taking anymore patients. 😁

We're perfectly capable of forming & maintaining long term relationships and or friendships. I still talk to all of my family members. I may dislike my brother, but I still have some kind of relationship with him.  I was married for 11 years to my ex wife before getting divorced. I still had something to do with my ex wife for a year before she ran off. In fact I talked to her a month ago and she has problems.

I've been in a relationship with my current girlfriend for an entire year now. It's good.  

I have a few friends where I live that I barely talk to. But when we do talk. We still get along. 

• Heart 1

41 minutes ago, Admin said:

I've been in a healthy relationship for almost 10 years. 

game of thrones you know nothing GIF

When you see people ranting about relationships, it's important to know if they themselves have any long term relationships...

Weird that you would take the phrase “you’re fully capable” as a statement saying you aren’t capable. Take my post however you want. All I’ve done is say positive things. If you wish to spin them into negativity that’s on you ^_^

1 hour ago, summerfairy said:

I feel like people are too quick to assume it’s always one specific person or group of people - like automatically assuming it’s just the man that’s done something wrong. People are people, and there’s always different sides to the story. 

Yes, just like I realize, not all women would lie to get back at someone who rejected them/hurt their feelings doing so - However in my experience, if you're going to reject someone, you can pretty much always expect them to publicly a**ack you if you're famous enough for people to care if someone is mad at you for rejecting them.

In other words, if you're going to have friends/be in relationships, either don't be famous and reject them, or be famous and try to never reject anyone because they will use your rejecting them as a reason to try and destroy you (more often than not).

This is based on my own experience, and women doing this repeatedly.

The typical "Well I can't have them, so they are no longer of use to me, I may as well take my anger/hurt feelings out on them publicly, and not take responsibility for the reason I was rejected in the first place." mentality.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, summerfairy said:

like automatically assuming it’s just the man that’s done something wrong. 

Innocent people become v*ictims when people go on witch hunts and do a rushed judgment. This is exactly what happened to the West Memphis 3 teenage boys. They were wrongly convicted & served 18 years in p*rison. The state of Arkansas  had no evidence, they performed a very poor investigation in 1993 when it occured, and were eventually forced to release these men because the right people stood up and said "This isn't right."

Edited by Hitchens
  • Heart 1

• Elites
On 12/12/2021 at 12:39 PM, Admin said:

Thanks.

Meh, people are just people. I mean have you seen tik tok? Where the same material circulates over and over because they are either trying to top each other or think that their take on the material is unique. No hate on tik tokers just saying how it is. Everyone thinks they have “the touch”. I never really watched YouTube videos until I started working remotely last year.  It made great white noise. I had never heard of the youtuber Onision. My husband showed me the banana song video when we first started dating years ago but again I never really watched youtube. Anyway I was listening to a youtuber who mentioned Onision and all this negative stuff. Out of curiosity I googled the name because there are always two sides to every story. I started to watch Onision skit videos and the Uh Oh Bro channel which became my favorite and realized why there were so many haters. The videos were entertaining, covered many different topics and to be honest I didn’t see anything exploitative, nor did I see women being taken advantage of and much less under*** individuals. I saw people contributing to a forum requesting critique and commentary on the pictures they willingly submitted. There are just some people who think they can bend the world to their whim. They didn’t like the brutally honest points of view on a lot of the topics on the channels and wanted to shut it down so a narrative was created to demonize Onision. Sadly, its not the first time I see something like that. And its truly sad that internet personalities have to be so guarded now. People have no one to blame but themselves. Instead of admiring an individual’s talent, they have to try to “own” them or be a favorite only to try to destroy the person when things don’t go their way. It s*cks but I agree with you James,. You are not only protecting yourself, but your loved ones as well because there are too many loser j*rks out there. (Sorry for the long post. I "talk" too much on these things which is why don't contribute all the time.)