We're done. Have a nice life.

Hitchens

4 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

Have you ever had an acquaintance or a friend tell you that they're sick of you and that it's over?

I had a guy that I knew for 6 years just write me off over a difference in beliefs and qualities. I felt bad at first but then I was like "uh...no" a bit after. 

I dont blame you for that "Uh no" feeling. I had that feeling happen with a friend. She called me so many names after I told her I would not be in a relationship with her and her boyfriend. We were really good friends for around 3 years. I thought we were building a genuine connection and foundation. I made a mistake by telling her I loved her and that she meant a lot to me (I meant it in a close friendship way).

Things started to develop differently. She started sending me love songs, and asking me my opinions on a relationship with her and her man. I told her I wasn't looking for that, but I valued our friendship. She said she understood, but a few weeks after she saw me talking to another friend. She called me out for being flirtatious, which, yes at the time I actually was with him. 

She told me I broke her heart and called me so many names (F me, never see me again, and so on) and I just went speechless, gave it a few to "cool off". Then I apologized because I thought maybe I said what I did incorrectly (even though she said she understood? Then hit me with a block and avoid). I don't believe I said anything wrong, and it did hurt to lose her, I just feel it was her choice. Correct me if I'm wrong, and always interested in other's views.

• Heart 2

Yup my friend visited me from Florida then she ghosted me. I told her how I loved her and she responded saying I was weirder now and we grew apart. I was going through a lot when she visited and she said I should have told her and she back pedaled. I blocked her because if you can just leave a friend in the dust for one bad interaction I know I’ll never trust you again. People have bad periods and go through things they don't want to tell you about. If you live someone stand by them. She's became a drug addict once she moved and I didn’t want that baggage anyway so ✌️

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Hitchens said:

Have you ever had an acquaintance or a friend tell you that they're sick of you and that it's over?

I had a guy that I knew for 6 years just write me off over a difference in beliefs and qualities. I felt bad at first but then I was like "uh...no" a bit after. 

Not sure... not really cut off like that as far as I recall. Been dumped before but not cut off as far as I recall.

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, Hitchens said:

I haven’t had that happen to me, I’m sorry it happened to you. Was it about something specific? If you don’t want to say, that’s okay.

On 12/11/2021 at 12:32 PM, summerlusk said:

I haven’t had that happen to me, I’m sorry it happened to you.

That's okay. 

On 12/11/2021 at 12:32 PM, summerlusk said:

Was it about something specific?

He's a Christian, I'm an Atheist. He was quoting scripture and proselytizing. He didn't like what I had to say about it & he knew where I stood on it. His final words to me was this quote from Revelations 7-8 before telling me that I was one of those people that the Bible warned about and that we were done and for me to have a nice life. 

7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my ch*ldren. 8 But the co*a*dly, the unbelieving, the vile, the m**derers, the se*ually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

Edited by Hitchens