not onision related but i may be do**d soonish

Kitsunebliss

• Elites

i havent done anything bad. but i s***t post/am known on a lesser known website somewhat similar to gaiaonline. i pissed a bunch of ppl off on that site (political/i called out a scammer). One user who im cool with is also a super-troll and he just got bored randomly and started going down a rabbit hole with some of my usernames, and kitsunebliss is one. literal "i havent trolled u yet hmm" *proceeds to drop my discord on the website* *finds my voice acting profile*  *OH and you're an Onision fan!?* 

so yeah. if anyone comes in here asking about someone who shares the name of a pink pokemon (another handle) that's me and just ban them, or don't idc. im just warning. going back to my finals now. 

the internet is wild and i gotta stop using the same usernames everywhere. 

OH BET U CAN CHANGE USERNAMES. 

Edited by Kitsunebliss
  • Heart 1

5 hours ago, Blissful Fox said:

so yeah. if anyone comes in here asking about someone who shares the name of a pink pokemon (another handle) that's me and just ban them

I think you overestimate their willingness to jump through the hoops required to register for this site.

You literally have to submit a form to be given permission just to post a post that will require moderation before it even sees the light of day - and that is AFTER you swear on your sould that you are an Onision fan - That or you just pay $5 for immediate access, which, I don't think the people you reference are willing to do on either front - as either I will have their money for the services they paid for, or I will have their eternal soul.

Hence: No trolls for months now.

This place if Fort Knox

Locked Away 3D GIF by Woodblock

• Star 2

• Elites
23 hours ago, Ghostie said:

What? Another person also plays gaia? Dude you should add me on there if you still plan to play. I’m Ghostch*ldIV 

I'm Blissful Fantasy on Gaia but just a warning i'm a s***tposter from literal h**l 

18 hours ago, Admin said:

I think you overestimate their willingness to jump through the hoops required to register for this site.

You literally have to submit a form to be given permission just to post a post that will require moderation before it even sees the light of day - and that is AFTER you swear on your sould that you are an Onision fan - That or you just pay $5 for immediate access, which, I don't think the people you reference are willing to do on either front - as either I will have their money for the services they paid for, or I will have their eternal soul.

Hence: No trolls for months now.

This place if Fort Knox

Locked Away 3D GIF by Woodblock

ohhhh thats a good point, f***. i forgot you got this place under lock and key ~

• Elites
12 hours ago, Ghostie said:

Lol who isn’t on gaia at this point. I’m gonna add you and gift you my user made item 🙂

my bad for the confusion~ i totally forgot i dropped it here. thx for the gift omg i just made a little avi from it ~ 🙂 its so funny cuz we posted in a lot of the same active threads there lmao passing by each other err day on CB

Edited by Blissful Fox
  • Heart 1