Anti-Vaxxers

summerlusk

• Mod

It's usually people I used to work with. For instance, someone I worked with who I'm friends with on Facebook made a post months ago complaining about a letter she received from her work requiring all the staff to get the Covid vaccine. She works in a freaking nursing home and was like, "I may have to find another job..." Good because you don't deserve to take care of your elderly patients if you refuse to get the vaccine to protect them lol

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, Saphire Cotto said:

My family is anti-vax I'm vacated so they can do whatever. I was told by my mom to keep my vaccination a secret I was like no wtf

Next time you get flu, go pay them a visit. When they b*itch that you gave it to them. Deflect, start v*ctim blaming, and say "I'm sorry, it's you're fault for not getting vaccinated. Boo f*uck'n hoo for you." 😉

• Funny 1

7 hours ago, Admin said:

I try to keep tox*c folks out of my life... that includes pandemic spreaders.

That made me think about a post of someone on facebook who called them "pro-plague". Then another person replied "yes, anti vaxxers are pro-plaguers".

Found that kinda funny.

Only know one woman from South Africa I chat with who's anti vaxx, haven't met her in real life yet.

She says she's not comfortable putting foreign stuff in her body that hasn't been tested enough yet. Just send her a message today to say I'm also skeptical about politicians but I do trust scientists, and they say it's perfectly safe.

8 hours ago, Saphire Cotto said:

Cause she’s a nut she thinks ppl will think I’m nuts

Honestly, I’m so glad that at least both of my parents are vaccinated. Do you ever get worried about what might happen if she gets COVID? I’m glad my parents are vaccinated because at least if they get it, they won’t get seriously ill. 

• Heart 1

I have the type who get the vaccine themselves and then tell everyone else it’s dangerous. I don’t hang out with them much. But recently one of my best friends go brainwashed by their anti vaxx family.

My parents are like “ah well ___ is not intellectually gifted so idk why you were friends with them anyway.” and I don’t get that. They were still my friend and important to me no matter what their IQ was. I’m still upset they are in endangering themselves, 

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, Ghostie said:

I have the type who get the vaccine themselves and then tell everyone else it’s dangerous. I don’t hang out with them much. But recently one of my best friends go brainwashed by their anti vaxx family.

My parents are like “ah well ___ is not intellectually gifted so idk why you were friends with them anyway.” and I don’t get that. They were still my friend and important to me no matter what their IQ was. I’m still upset they are in endangering themselves, 

I don’t blame you for being upset. I would be worried about someone I loved and cared about getting COVID if they refused to get the vaccine, not to mention the people around them that also aren’t vaccinated being at risk that for some reason may not even be able to get the vaccine.

1 hour ago, summerlusk said:

I don’t blame you for being upset. I would be worried about someone I loved and cared about getting COVID if they refused to get the vaccine, not to mention the people around them that also aren’t vaccinated being at risk that for some reason may not even be able to get the vaccine.

I’m also super duper worried cause they just had a baby. I really worry about that baby. It keeps me up at night. He’s ready had such a hard time so far. The baby daddy is an a***ole and dropped and shook the poor little guy. (My friend went to court and exiled BD to j*il for that so baby is safe from that now) but geez If my little buddy gets covid on top I’m super worried his tiny brain will never recover. Not to mention whooping cough and the rest.  She’s trying hard to be good mom but the anti vaxx train is the last thing they need to be on right now. I’m I just become more and more of a villain the more I plead for her to get the kiddo his shots. It’s decimated our friendship. 

• Star 1