iPhone or Android

summerlusk

• Mod
2 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

Is there a reason that you always get Androids. Some people say they’re better or prefer them for other reasons.

I think iPhones are more expensive and I've gotten used to always having an Android. I've also heard that iPhones have a lot of issues.

• Star 1

iPhone. I’ve had both. I’d rather have an outdated iPhone than android. The feature where people “like” your texts sends too many notifications on android. And group texts are a nightmare. My extended family loves adding me to rando group chats too much for me to survive owning an android without eventually yeeting it into the sun! 

On 12/10/2021 at 2:10 PM, Rosie O-Donnell said:

iPhone. I’ve had both. I’d rather have an outdated iPhone than android. The feature where people “like” your texts sends too many notifications on android. And group texts are a nightmare. My extended family loves adding me to rando group chats too much for me to survive owning an android without eventually yeeting it into the sun! 

It's so cool Rosie O-Donnell is posting here!

And I use an Android but also used the iOS a lot in the past... both great in ways.

• Funny 1

Since android phones became popular, I've never seen a reason to use any sort of Apple product. The best argument I've seen is, when you have an iphone, an ipad, and a macbook, they can all synchronize. But for me, that's more of a privacy concern than anything. Android is almost always cheaper, easier to start using when you get a new phone, a whole lot less restrictive on settings and stuff, and nowadays are more technologically advanced. Apple is so slow in that regard now. When swipe text came out on iphones, I genuinely had to remind myself that it's not just the normal way of typing on a phone lol

• Elites

I use iphone. I was an avid Android user for awhile when smartphones came out. But I switched to iOS when the 6 came out, they were the first to have live photos(with sound) and I wanted my pictures of my pets to be little snippets of memories. Since then Android has come out with that feature, but I've already got my icloud all setup with 2tb of space and I'm using roughly 600GB of it and I have a whole bunch of devices linked to it. I just feel like the hassle to switch isn't worth it for me right now, lol

3 hours ago, stevenenjoysmilk said:

Since android phones became popular, I've never seen a reason to use any sort of Apple product. The best argument I've seen is, when you have an iphone, an ipad, and a macbook, they can all synchronize. But for me, that's more of a privacy concern than anything. Android is almost always cheaper, easier to start using when you get a new phone, a whole lot less restrictive on settings and stuff, and nowadays are more technologically advanced. Apple is so slow in that regard now. When swipe text came out on iphones, I genuinely had to remind myself that it's not just the normal way of typing on a phone lol

Personally I feel the iOS has a better-looking interface which is why the new Windows is copying them.

• Elites
3 minutes ago, Admin said:

Personally I feel the iOS has a better-looking interface which is why the new Windows is copying them.

I agree there, even if it's what I'm used to now. I still know my way around android devices because I have them, they seem to have become a bit more bloated over the years interface wise imo.