If You Could Major In ANY Topic In College & Get The BEST Job What Would It Be?

Admin

If I could major in any subject and still get the best job, which would you get?

I'm thinking I'd probably get a major in music? Maybe? I donno... I just really like music heh.

It would be a useless degree IRL but if it was actually useful, sure, why not?

What would you get?

• Heart 1

• Elites

idk...i feel like it wouldn't be a "useless" major, at least what i'd want

tbh if I could just go back in time i'd have studied Computer Science, concentrating on AI/Machine Learning + a myner in marine biology because why not (my school's myner in MB gave scuba certs too! ;-; i rly like fishies )

I ended up being too scared to do the math. Literally. These were the subjects I wanted in my heart, and to study a foreign language on the side. But both CS and the marine bio myner had pre-reqs and I just didn't believe in my self back then to pass them. So I went polysci but dropped that because the third "weed out" class wouldn't let me type notes and I cannot read my own handwriting, so I was salty and dipped. Then it was journalism, but it kept pissing me off and the course after the first was an 8am so I dipped there too. Wow what a pattern. I'm just lazy. Ended up sticking with Education / Foreign Language because teaching comes intuitively to me and was easy, and I studied foreign languages for fun anyway. Not a bad degree, but I'm 30 and bored now and trying to learn Python(programming lango) at 30 is brain melting when all the keeds in class with me are 17.

Edited by Kitsunebliss

2 hours ago, Saphire Cotto said:

Adults cheer?

There is college cheer and it’s a pretty direct pipeline into being an exotic dancer. So I’d say anyone wanting to start a strip club needs to get in good with the Infinity Allstars or Rockstar Cheers of the world. That’s basically where you’re gonna find your product. 

• Blank 1

19 hours ago, Hitchens said:

What do I need to start up my own strip club?

Why? So as a business owner, you make one woman who works there mad, then suddenly you're being sued for something you didn't even do, and all your hard work goes down the drain? Unless you mean a gay man strip club, in which case, awesome.

5 minutes ago, Admin said:

Why? So as a business owner, you make one woman who works there mad, then suddenly you're being sued for something you didn't even do, and all your hard work goes down the drain? 

Oh sh*it, I see your point. That's a lot of s*exual h***ssment lawsuits coming my way. lol nvm. 

6 minutes ago, Admin said:

Unless you mean a gay man strip club, in which case, awesome.

I knew a guy who moved to my state from California. He said his aunt was loaded because she owned a men's strip club. He said she was so rich that she went out and got her dream home and brand  new sports cars. 

9 minutes ago, Saphire Cotto said:

It's a unise* strip club the slogan is “whocares what's in your pants get up on the pole and dance” 

I care. A lot of people don't take care of their bodies which makes looking at them difficult. We should celebrate people living healthy/being responsible... I mean, we already do in a way - on adult sites, rarely do you see people who don't take care of themselves featured on the main page - so a strip club that ignores the statistics and just goes with "please just anyone dance, please" sounds like a real last resort.

I personally have never even been to a club like that *shrugs*

1 hour ago, Hitchens said:

Oh sh*it, I see your point. That's a lot of s*exual h***ssment lawsuits coming my way. lol nvm. 

The moment you get successful, you get a target painted on you by every low-life who knows you. The have-nots love an easy paycheck.

You don't see many people coming forward about some unfamous poor man being a monster. It's always some well-off/rich guy.

(or, just perceived rich in some cases)

• Star 1

4 hours ago, Admin said:

I care. A lot of people don't take care of their bodies which makes looking at them difficult. We should celebrate people living healthy/being responsible... I mean, we already do in a way - on adult sites, rarely do you see people who don't take care of themselves featured on the main page - so a strip club that ignores the statistics and just goes with "please just anyone dance, please" sounds like a real last resort.

I personally have never even been to a club like that *shrugs*

I think she just meant a strip club with both men and women.

I’ve always wanted to be an actress. That’s the only career I ever had interest in. I was in drama classes and in a bunch of plays in middle school and high school. I’d always planned on moving to New York after graduation and pursuing acting, but one thing after another changed and I guess I missed my opportunity.  Hopefully one day I can do some community plays or something. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, summerlusk said:

I think she just meant a strip club with both men and women.

My girlfriend is bi-se*ual and begged me to take her to a strip club on her birthday. I did. She got a lap dance, 4 from the same girl that she really liked.

I didn't as I didn't feel comfortable having another woman grind on me in front of her. I've been with a  woman for 11 years who didn't let me do anything. So this was new to me.

Edited by Hitchens