Biggest Fears

Kaitlind

My biggest fear of all is someone I love suffering to death all by themselves. For example, I sometimes worry about my dog somehow getting out and getting hit by a car and wondering where we are to help him while in pain. Or I worry about my husband getting in a car accident while driving home and being unable to find him until it's too late. 

Another fear is not having control of myself or surroundings. I'm completely fine with heights if it's just me and someone I trust up there, but put a bunch of strangers around and I will start to panic and need to get back to safety ASAP. I think these are trust issues lol.

• Heart 3

• Mod
14 minutes ago, Carrie Danielle said:

My biggest fear of all is someone I love suffering to death all by themselves. For example, I sometimes worry about my dog somehow getting out and getting hit by a car and wondering where we are to help him while in pain. Or I worry about my husband getting in a car accident while driving home and being unable to find him until it's too late. 

Aww that's sad to think about and scary. 

• Mod
37 minutes ago, Minty said:

I’m afraid of getting s*ck in the elevator or falling from high height. I’m also scared of unusual looking bugs that I never saw in my life. 

Getting what in the elevator? 😆 jk

I've had dreams where I was stuck in an elevator. It would be real scary if that happened IRL.

• Star 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, ZombiesAteCharley said:

d***g. Which I know is a ridiculous fear, made even more ridiculous by the fact that depression makes me feel like I'd rather not be here alot of the time 😅 But d***g and leaving my ch*ld behind and not being there to see how they grow up is my biggest fear. 

I understand that. Sometimes I think about the fact that I'm going to d*e someday and it upsets/scares me. 

Fears:

that I negatively impact the lives around me just by existing. Or people would be happier and more successful if I wasn’t around. 

Being alone/ being outcast/ rejected/ I am an insufferable tox*c being no one would want to tolerate/ every deep seated insecurity IS in fact true/ I’m a bad person

The contractual nature of all relationships and the non existence of unconditional love (love IS real and valuable but there is always something someone is getting out of any relationship so completely unconditional love is impossible because even mother baby love is chemically rewarded) 

general cosmic horror/ existential dread

Fear that there might be an afterlife. I’d rather be nothing/ dissolve into atoms. Especially afraid of the chrIstian afterlife. h**l sounds bad but being forced into an endless gospel singing session at god’s throne sounds equally torturous. 

pigs and their willingness to eat things alive including me (no this isn’t a baseless fear it comes from experience) 

my life is fated to be an endless slog of treading water at the poverty line without any real enjoyment or meaning. It will never get better than this state now (which isn’t good) 

• Heart 1

I have a massive fear of snakes. It’s beyond a phobia. 
I love the ocean but I am afraid of sharks. 
I’m scared of not accomplishing the things I want to do. I have so many things I want to do, but I suffer from crippling depression and some serious health complications due to Diabetes and I’m not going to be able to get better. I’m scared of letting my loved ones down for the hundredth time. I’m scared of legitimately running out of money and not being able to take care of my ch*ldren and grandch*ldren. I’m scared I’ll never be happy again. 

• Heart 1