Jump to content

Sorry! (site is back online)


Admin
 Share

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, Bruja626 said:

LOL I thought I was banned for some reason. So glad its back up. The colors in the background look really cool.

Nope nope!

 

4 hours ago, Saphire Cotto said:

I thought that I got blocked. I'm glad I'm not 😭

We haven't blocked anyone for a long time as far as I know... kinda cool.

  • Heart 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Saphire Cotto said:

That's great. When I joined I was expecting trolls to be annoying. I was  wrong that hasn't  been the case at all. I enjoy this community a lot. 

You need us, and we want you to spend all of your time here. It's a match made in heaven. 😛

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Mod
9 hours ago, Saphire Cotto said:

That's great. When I joined I was expecting trolls to be annoying. I was  wrong that hasn't  been the case at all. I enjoy this community a lot. 

You joined at the right time because there used to be a lot of trolls, but now they can't come on here unless they want to pay to get banned lol

  • Heart 1
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

You joined at the right time because there used to be a lot of trolls, but now they can't come on here unless they want to pay to get banned lol

lol that was bad. Those were some of the dumbest & rudest comments I've seen coming onto a forum. 

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

You joined at the right time because there used to be a lot of trolls, but now they can't come on here unless they want to pay to get banned lol

I love that. ✌️Haters 

7 hours ago, Hitchens said:

You need us, and we want you to spend all of your time here. It's a match made in heaven. 😛

Exactly haha I’ve been hating social media these days I’m glad I can feel connected with like-minded peeps. 

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...