Hair dye

Beelzebubz

7 hours ago, Saphire Cotto said:

When I died my hair all one color the top of my head came out a completely different color which is so weird. SoS 

I dyed my hair gray once when I was 18 because of inspiration from an anime character back in 2005. My brother dyed his blue. My mom & grandma hated it. I have refrained from doing that to my hair since. 

Edited by Hitchens
  • Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Saphire Cotto said:

Really!!!! Nooo was it super white or was it a bit yellowish? It's so hard to get the yellow out 

I'm blond so there was still a yellow tint to it. The color looked more like this. Slim Shady basically. 

EXWll3UUwAYvC8Q.png

Edited by Hitchens
  • Heart 1

• Elites

Hey, dual-licensed cosmetologist/aesthetician here 🙂

Did you bleach your own hair? That happens often with bleach, or when you are using at-home materials (in order to save money and lower the cost, the manufactures use low quality dyes, chemicals, and additives to make this possible.)

They typically contain high amounts of ammonia, PPDs, nitro dyes, metallic salts, and even henna. These are all harsh chemicals that can be extremely damaging to the hair as well as cause reactions to sensitive skin and allergies.

Let me know if you need any help correcting your situation love 😇

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

4 hours ago, bones said:

Hey, dual-licensed cosmetologist/aesthetician here 🙂

Oh thank god hahah. I didn’t bleach it I was d***g my hair green to maintain it ya know? But then it lifted the roots? Which is weird that hasn’t happened before I’ve been d***g it green for months this is the first time.