Restaurants

summerlusk

On 12/4/2021 at 12:18 PM, Danny Van Hecke said:

Chinese

I love Chinese as much as the next person but gotta be careful with those. One place that I really liked had a photo of one of it's family members clipping her nails over the buffet. They got back lash for it and I haven't eaten there since. 

• Blank 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

Taqueria Los Gueros

All day

Every day

All week

Every week

On 12/3/2021 at 7:19 PM, Hitchens said:

I like KFC, Taco Bell, McDonald's, Ruby Tuesday, Applebee's, Olive Garden, Las Amigos, Wendy's, Hardees, Pizza Hut, Domino's, Little Caesar's Pizza,  Captain D's, & Subway

You need real pizza in your area lol

• Star 1

On 12/7/2021 at 6:04 AM, Hitchens said:

I love Chinese as much as the next person but gotta be careful with those. One place that I really liked had a photo of one of it's family members clipping her nails over the buffet. They got back lash for it and I haven't eaten there since. 

That’s absolutely repulsive. I hope that person was fired.

49 minutes ago, ZombiesAteCharley said:

I didn't even know that was a real thing, I thought it just existed on The Big Bang Theory. 😅🤣

There's a family run Italians about 5 minutes from my home, the food is unreal and you get a view of the boats on the marina so it's lush. 🥰

Yes, it’s a real place, lol. There’s one in my city.

• Heart 1

On 12/7/2021 at 3:04 PM, Hitchens said:

Guess that and much worse can happen in just about any restaurant.

WARNING: Do NOT keep reading if you're eating now or planning to eat soon.. I've heard of a friend who used to work in a kitchen of a restaurant, they were all young dudes who only worked there during weekends sometimes to make some extra money. One time they had to serve a group of business people and one of those guys went to the toilet and when he came back he had his own s*****n in his hand. Then he said "this will be a good mushroom sauce". 

• Funny 1