Is Breaking bad actually good?

Klau

14 minutes ago, Klau said:

Has any of you guys seen it? 

I've watched all seasons of it. It's a crime show. 

It's about a high school chemistry teacher named Walter, who has money issues that forces him to work two crappy jobs, he has a baby on the way, & a disabled son. Worse, he finds out he has stage 3 c*ncer. His brother-in-law is a DEA agent and tells Walter how much they make when they sell m*eth. 

So Walter decides to team up with a former high school student that is in the m*eth business and they start cooking together. Because it makes a lot of money and he can barely support his family. 

Is it actually that good? 

Yes. I didn't think I would like it. I went into it with a lame attitude about it. It changed my mind quickly and it's now one of my favorite shows. 

My friend been trying to force me to watch it. 

My mother got me to watch it. It took her almost a year though.

It looks so boring though! d***s, fighting, crime. Sounds like every other crime show to me.

Trust me. Breaking Bad is in a league of it's own. Good story & characters.

Watch the first season, which is 7 episodes. If you don't like it after that. Then toss it and move on. 

Edited by Hitchens
  • Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Hitchens said:

I've watched all seasons of it. It's a crime show. 

It's about a high school chemistry teacher named Walter, who has money issues that forces him to work two crappy jobs, he has a baby on the way, & a disabled son. His brother-in-law is a DEA agent and tells Walter how much they make when they sell m*eth. 

So Walter decides to team up with a former high school student that is in the m*eth business and they start cooking together. 

Yes. I didn't think I would like it. I went into it with a lame attitude about it. It changed my mind quickly and it's now one of my favorite shows. 

My mother got me to watch it. It took her almost a year though.

Trust me. Breaking Bad is in a league of it's own. It's one of my top favorite shows. 

Watch the first season, which is 7 episodes. If you don't like it after that. Then toss it and move on. 

I will give it a try, thanks 😃

• Heart 1

It's a show where you tell yourself " well, just one more episode" and then before you know it you're finally at the end, with a top notch ending, yet wanting more so after watching, it's el camino, and better call saul. My advice is to make sure you have some time on your hands, or set up "breaking bad night" because it's that good. 💕

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

• Heart 1