Covid Booster Shot anyone?

Hitchens

• Mod

I got it earlier this month at CVS. Those shots always made me feel awful afterwards and this last time was a little worse. My arm and back started hurting later in the night and I couldn't go to sleep because I kept tossing and turning all night trying to get comfortable. Then the next day I had chills, my back ached, and I was exhausted because I didn't get any sleep.

• Star 1

8 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

I got it earlier this month at CVS. Those shots always made me feel awful afterwards and this last time was a little worse. My arm and back started hurting later in the night and I couldn't go to sleep because I kept tossing and turning all night trying to get comfortable. Then the next day I had chills, my back ached, and I was exhausted because I didn't get any sleep.

I got mine at Wal-Mart early this month on a Friday. Saturday I woke up with my arm feeling like someone punched it real hard. And then later that day towards the afternoon I just got a really bad headache, a fever, and I had cold chills. So I went and took a nap and woke up feeling slightly better. Sunday I was feeling improved & by Monday I didn't have anymore symptoms. 

• Star 1

• Mod
17 minutes ago, Penumbra said:

I got mine at Wal-Mart early this month on a Friday. Saturday I woke up with my arm feeling like someone punched it real hard. And then later that day towards the afternoon I just got a really bad headache, a fever, and I had cold chills. So I went and took a nap and woke up feeling slightly better. Sunday I was feeling improved & by Monday I didn't have anymore symptoms. 

Yeah the next night I slept for 11 hours and felt refreshed and back to normal the next day.

27 minutes ago, ZombiesAteCharley said:

I'm not able to get it yet as it's not been long enough since my second vaccine. I'll get it though, I've had all my other shots since being a baby and nothing awful has ever happened.🤷‍♀️

I heard about this guy yesterday that claimed that everyone that got the vaccine is going to d*e and it was one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen.

https://www.newsweek.com/pastor-rick-wiles-says-backers-covid-vaccine-are-new-nazis-we-need-go-war-1656453?amp=1

Edited by summerlusk