Friendly reminder that just like Kyle Rittenhouse, Onision is innocent

Kitsunebliss

• Elites
33 minutes ago, Admin said:

The internet has no comparison rules no matter how ridiculous.
Season 9 Phoebe GIF by Friends

41 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Well yeah, but I wouldn't compare Onision to someone who shot people lol. I know you probably didn't mean it that way, but he didn't do anything to anyone so of course he's innocent, you know?

it was a joooooooooooookeeeeee 

cuz all the Onision haters ive interacted with/seen around reddit/checking their post history etc are also for the notion that Rittenhouse should be in p*****n for 1st degree, which is a notion i disagree with

>___<; wahhh 

Edited by Kitsunebliss
  • Heart 2

• Mod
36 minutes ago, Kitsunebliss said:

cuz all the Onision haters ive interacted with/seen around reddit/checking their post history etc are also for the notion that Rittenhouse should be in p*****n for 1st degree, which is a notion i disagree with

>___<; wahhh 

Yeah I know this post wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I just have mixed feelings about Kyle Rittenhouse being found not guilty and didn't agree with the title. That's all lol

3 hours ago, Kitsunebliss said:

>___<; wahhh 

I appreciate you being willing to say something the masses often disagree with... fortunately your opinion reflects evidence and not blind unchecked emotions.

On 11/28/2021 at 10:17 PM, Admin said:

I appreciate you being willing to say something the masses often disagree with... fortunately your opinion reflects evidence and not blind unchecked emotions.

I'm a firm believer in Hitchens's Razor.

What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. 

tumblr_mlzg3qRGhH1rtg1hvo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Hitchens