Jump to content

People Who Ignore Sarah Confessing To Onision Being Innocent Want Me To Unfollow Him


Beth
 Share

Recommended Posts


  • Mod
18 minutes ago, Beth said:

well depinds some people wish they where rich  but  i cant follow u an more my twitter said no  to me  they might not want me on his site they want me to stay away from onision but thats fine  becz they told me the story but  i didnt ask onision to follow me  i didnt want that he needs to ask me 1st if i wanted him to follow me  

You shouldn't listen to what people are telling you about Onision because they have no idea what they're talking about. Don't believe anything they say and don't let them get to your head with all these lies. If you don't feel comfortable following him on Twitter or being on this site, that's ok. I'm just saying don't let them stop you from being a fan. 

  • Heart 1
  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Beth said:

well depinds some people wish they where rich  but  i cant follow u an more my twitter said no  to me  they might not want me on his site they want me to stay away from onision but thats fine  becz they told me the story but  i didnt ask onision to follow me  i didnt want that he needs to ask me 1st if i wanted him to follow me  

There's no circumstancial or corroborated evidence suggesting Onision is guilty of any crime. Claims made by those in opposition of Onision are unsubstantiated claims.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Admin said:

Not surrounded… you only hear about the horrible people I’ve kicked out of my life.

They really do leave an everlasting impression after the wrongs they committed. 

When my best friend slept with my girlfriend. He went and told his family that she was originally his girlfriend and that I was the cheater. When he apologized. I asked him to please undo the disinformation that he had spread to his family. He lied and said he would. He never did. So the terms of our new friendship fell apart. Because he wouldn't undo the damage that he wrought. Therefor I couldn't take the friendship seriously. 

57 minutes ago, Admin said:

There are plenty of good people still in it.

Sadly I cannot say the same for my life. I'm very paranoid of people. I've been through a lot myself. I've had friends wrong me and I've had friends up and quit talking to me because we had different views and opinions of the world. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Hitchens said:

Sadly I cannot say the same for my life. I'm very paranoid of people. I've been through a lot myself. I've had friends wrong me and I've had friends up and quit talking to me because we had different views and opinions of the world. 

Oh I’m really selective now… but yeah, I got lucky with some awesome folks who stood by me, and used their heads/paid attention to the obvious.

  • Heart 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2021 at 11:56 AM, Hitchens said:

I've had friends up and quit talking to me because we had different views and opinions of the world. 

I think you don’t truly love someone if you can’t handle there’s differing opinions. People forget it’s not there responsibility to change the people they love. You can agree to disagree and move on. 

  • Star 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/1/2021 at 11:02 PM, Admin said:

Oh I’m really selective now… but yeah, I got lucky with some awesome folks who stood by me, and used their heads/paid attention to the obvious.

 I'm super selective myself as I have trust issues. So many people have failed me. Hard to find people who are both trust worthy and understanding. 

On 12/2/2021 at 3:03 PM, Saphire Cotto said:

I think you don’t truly love someone if you can’t handle there’s differing opinions. 

For some people and I'm not defining how your friendships are. Because you're a highly tolerant person. But, there are those out there that are not so tolerant and have trouble accepting the beliefs and opinions of others. I do wish there were more people like you that can take criticism and scrutiny. I think that takes a special mindset. 

On 12/2/2021 at 3:03 PM, Saphire Cotto said:

People forget it’s not there responsibility to change the people they love.  

It's kind of like that old saying: "Women get with men thinking she can change him. Men get with women thinking they will never change". 

quote-my-mom-gave-me-a-good-piece-of-adv

On 12/2/2021 at 3:03 PM, Saphire Cotto said:

You can agree to disagree and move on. 

I agree. Your right to an opinion does not make your opinion valid. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...