Good and Evil. Gnostic and Christian. Which adjective goes to which theology?

Gnostic Christian

Good and Evil. Gnostic and Christian. Which adjective goes to which theology?

Gnostic Christianity is basically the Satanic Loyal Opposition within Christianity. Most Christians hate Satan and Gnostic Christians because we force thoughts and dualistic thinking.

I find it strange that so many forget that Satan is the great teacher and not Yahweh, who wished to deny Adam and Eve all possible knowledge. IOWs, God wanted us stupid.

The moral of the story was Original Virtue, as coined by the j**s, before Christianity reversed the moral of the story to the opposite of what Jesus taught about saviors.

Christianity made an immoral concept, human sacrifice and abdicating one’s responsibilities for one’s sins by accepting a messiah, --- an immoral action, --- to seem moral.

This is why I put the adjective of “good” on the Gnostic Christian side, --- and “evil” on the Christian side.

Christians put Yahweh in heaven, while the Satanic Loyal Opposition of the day, Gnostic Christians put Yahweh in h**l.

Where do you put Yahweh?

Regards

DL

2 hours ago, Gnostic Christian said:

I find it strange that so many forget that Satan is the great teacher and not Yahweh, who wished to deny Adam and Eve all possible knowledge. IOWs, God wanted us stupid.

Claim & Argumentum Ad Populum.

Which god?

Can you clearly define your idea of god?

Where in the world did you get that idea and how did you demonstrate to yourself that the idea was real, valid, rational, or even useful?

Can you provide objective & demonstrative evidence of a deity?

Gnostic Christianity is basically the Satanic Loyal Opposition within Christianity. Most Christians hate Satan and Gnostic Christians because we force thoughts and dualistic thinking.

Gnostic means you are immovable in your beliefs. Agnostic means you're open to believing in any kind of deity for whatever reasons. 

Gnostic and Agnostic are not exclusive to Christianity. 

For example an Agnostic Christian is a Christian open to changing their religion and beliefs such as converting to Islam or Hinduism.

I identify as an Agnostic Atheist bordering on Gnostic. I am open to believing in a deity if you can present hard "court of law" based evidence that your "god" exists which consists of Objective, Demonstrative, Empirical , & Real (an actual court term) evidence.

If you can skip the bullsh'it and condescending paragraphs and present objective evidence. I will worship your deity. However, I am quite certain that you cannot. 

The moral of the story was Original Virtue, as coined by the j**s, before Christianity reversed the moral of the story to the opposite of what Jesus taught about saviors.

Claim. There's no evidence of any kind supporting that Jesus ever existed. 

I suggest you educate yourself on the burden of proof. You are  making the god claim. Myself, as an atheist lack belief because I am not convinced.