Actually any and all family channels 

Jake Paul 

Eugenia Cooney 

Laura Lee 

Nikita Dragun 

The Rewired Soul

Repzilla

Could go on for days 

Oh yeah I don't like Nikita Dragun either and Logan Paul. Also don't like anyone who makes Anti-O videos lol

28 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Also don't like anyone who makes Anti-O videos lol

penguinz0 made a video about Oni and I quit watching him because he was running his mouth about unsubstantiated claims and bashing him with one negative opinion after the other. Onision isn't the only YouTuber he's done it too. He does it to a lot of YouTubers. But another reason is because I feel like he's just being misinformative. 

• Star 1

• Mod
2 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

penguinz0 made a video about Oni and I quit watching him because he was running his mouth about unsubstantiated claims and bashing him with one negative opinion after the other. Onision isn't the only YouTuber he's done it too. He does it to a lot of YouTubers. But another reason is because I feel like he's just being misinformative. 

Yeah I saw that. I didn't watch his videos before but whenever I see him on YouTube, I'm like 😑 lol

• Heart 1

I can’t stand Rewired Soul. Idk what he makes lately but when I got fed up with him he was making hella vids about other YouTubers and saying it was to analyze their mental health or whatever but it was just drama and s***t, like don’t try to hide behind some “virtuous” reason when you’re just doing the same thing that “tea” channels are doing p much 

• Star 1

1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

Yeah I saw that. I didn't watch his videos before but whenever I see him on YouTube, I'm like 😑 lol

No one p'isses me off more than Bob Larson. Because he's superstitious and crazy himself. He gives harmful superstitious methods that do more harm than good on his YouTube channel. Christianity and mental illness just do not go together. This idiot actually believes people with severe psychosis need exorcisms from "demons". Those people just need to be put in a mental institution so they can get the help that they need. I think he's a fraud and he was on the Dr.Phil show, getting called out for his bullsh'it because he's ripping people off. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Star 2

Jesse Lee Peterson. I know he’s not necessarily a YTer but he has his own channel. And I’ve honestly never seen someone who hates women (and the evil non-conservatives) more than this “Christian” man! Also, I don’t think I’ve ever actually hated someone before until I saw him on YT.
  And then there’s Nick Avocado, who promotes self harm and believes in slowly killing urself, so there’s that. 
This was a good one. I like reading everyone’s replies and so far I don’t disagree with any of them 

• Star 2

10 hours ago, Sienna said:

Jesse Lee Peterson. I know he’s not necessarily a YTer but he has his own channel. And I’ve honestly never seen someone who hates women (and the evil non-conservatives) more than this “Christian” man! Also, I don’t think I’ve ever actually hated someone before until I saw him on YT.
  And then there’s Nick Avocado, who promotes self harm and believes in slowly killing urself, so there’s that. 
This was a good one. I like reading everyone’s replies and so far I don’t disagree with any of them 

I find it hard to believe Jesse Lee Peterson is actually serious, seems more like he's performing a weird comedy act.

• Star 1

11 hours ago, Danny Van Hecke said:

I find it hard to believe Jesse Lee Peterson is actually serious, seems more like he's performing a weird comedy act.

I thought that as well for the longest time. Like it’s all an act for views and attention. But damn, he’s been playing this role for so long I really think he believes his own BS now 😆

41 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

I only know of him because of this video:

I loved her answers 😂 “you’re a slut Jesse. Yo mama a slut too” 😂

• Star 1
  • Funny 1

12 hours ago, Sienna said:

I thought that as well for the longest time. Like it’s all an act for views and attention. But damn, he’s been playing this role for so long I really think he believes his own BS now 😆

I loved her answers 😂 “you’re a slut Jesse. Yo mama a slut too” 😂

This is quite something too. I'm not sure it's appropriate to laugh, but can you blame me?

• Funny 1

2 hours ago, Hitchens said:

Social Repose. He had the opportunity to save a woman's life. He made a contest. She won. She paid him a visit. In turn he publicly humiliated her and shamed her. She committed suicide. He might as well have k*illed her himself, he was the one that pushed her right over the edge. 

That sounds horrible. I didn’t know anything about this.