Have You Made Money Doing This?

Admin

1 minute ago, Kaitlind said:

I don't understand all that stuff, but it would be awesome to be able to make a lot of money doing it. If only I was smart enough to know what I was doing lol 😋

You just download an app, and select "Buy" under whatever stock or crypto you want. Then you wait years, check on it, and see if you're now rich or not. Lol.

A lot of people did that with bitcoin.

Like if you put $50 in bitcoin 10 years ago, you could probably buy your own island now.

• Mod
6 minutes ago, Admin said:

You just download an app, and select "Buy" under whatever stock or crypto you want. Then you wait years, check on it, and see if you're now rich or not. Lol.

A lot of people did that with bitcoin.

Like if you put $50 in bitcoin 10 years ago, you could probably buy your own island now.

Oh... Seems simple enough lol. It just seemed complicated to me. Thanks for explaining it!

39 minutes ago, Saphire Cotto said:

My friend mike has made big money in crypto. He’s going to let me in on one of this projects soon.

Lucky you! 🙂

30 minutes ago, summerlusk said:

I’ve thought about. I assume most people are, because why not?

A lot of people lose everything doing stocks/crypto ~ It's a mixed batch.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

51 minutes ago, Admin said:

Whether it be in cryptocurrency or the stock market, do you know anyone who made money there?

Have you ever invested in anything? Made a good amount? Lost a good amount?

Hustling Pay Day GIF

Nope to risky ,that's how my mother's family lost their's. During the crash of 1929.

On 11/23/2021 at 1:01 PM, Admin said:

Whether it be in cryptocurrency or the stock market, do you know anyone who made money there?

I don't know of anyone who has tried it before. 

On 11/23/2021 at 1:01 PM, Admin said:

Have you ever invested in anything? Made a good amount? Lost a good amount?

My mother wanted me to go invest at Edward Jones: Financial Advisor that plays the stock market. I haven't taken her advise because she gave them 70 thousand dollars to invest for her and they lost it. My brother did and they're filling his head with delusions of grandeur that he'll be a millionaire when they're done. I did feel ambivalent about it because I'm going to be 36 years old & I want to retire some day when my k'ids are grown up and have lives of their own. I don't have any funds set aside for a 401K. It's difficult for me.