Why did you vote for Joe Biden? I voted for him for a number of reasons... one of them being, I was tired of all the news being about a chaotic/unstable president - I wanted balance in the world again, and Joe Biden meant less drama.

If you've been paying attention to the news, there is in fact less drama than there was with Trump. Mission accomplished.

Who did you vote for? Why?

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

😅

Yeah yeah, I know you're a Trumper, but you had to of been tired of the constant political nonsense news --- It was pretty annoying regularly hearing about what "crazy" thing was happening in the White House this time - and it was also really annoying being at war all the time with other people just because of political differences.

• Star 1

Tbh it was annoying but most of it came from an overly critical media attention on him that they just don't seem to be doing with the current presidency, nor the one prior (which is good, I hope we never allow the media to divide like that again). I personally don't believe in denigrating people based on their political beliefs, but that happening constantly was also annoying-though tbvf that is still happening now. In the meantime though we were pulling surprisingly better off globally, North Korea was no longer a threat, Russia was less openly hostile, we were finally pulling decent amounts of troops from the Middle East, not to mention executive orders to bring down the prices of necessary to live medications like insulin so people could afford them (which Biden almost immediately reversed once he was in office) 

I don't bring up my political leanings often because ultimately I think anyone in office has the potential to bring about great change though, I just didn't think Biden would and he hasn't yet, but he still has plenty of time to do so, so we will see 

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

Tbh it was annoying but most of it came from an overly critical media attention on him that they just don't seem to be doing with the current presidency, nor the one prior (which is good, I hope we never allow the media to divide like that again). I personally don't believe in denigrating people based on their political beliefs, but that happening constantly was also annoying-though tbvf that is still happening now. In the meantime though we were pulling surprisingly better off globally, North Korea was no longer a threat, Russia was less openly hostile, we were finally pulling decent amounts of troops from the Middle East, not to mention executive orders to bring down the prices of necessary to live medications like insulin so people could afford them (which Biden almost immediately reversed once he was in office) 

I don't bring up my political leanings often because ultimately I think anyone in office has the potential to bring about great change though, I just didn't think Biden would and he hasn't yet, but he still has plenty of time to do so, so we will see 

Ok, so what did Trump do that was bad in your opinion? I noticed you covered a lot of (as always debatable because most everything is) good things, but there was mountains and mountains of other speculative issues... did you agree with any of the implied issues?

I couldn't vote bc there were technical dicficulties for me with absentee ballots since my state residence changed last year, but tbh I'm glad I didn't have to vote for biden because although i don't dislike him as much as i do trump, it's pretty close. Democrats today basically, with few exceptions, are just like Republicans from a couple decades ago, ideologically. Modern-day republicans have just moved so far right that we think democrats are liberal. They aren't. 

I didn't agree with completely dismantling the affordable care act, I didn't agree with all his gun control policies, and I didn't like that he removed policies that made it harder for students to obtain loan forgiveness. There were plenty of other things as there's obviously no way anyone can agree completely with anyone else, and I'm sure I'll also like many policies Biden ends up enacting too 

Tbh I don't even like talking politics anymore it's so us vs them now and I just don't think anything is that black and white, *especially* not politics 

• Elites

Little late to the forum, but i voted for Biden, because he supported more of my values. Gay rights, dreamers, handling of COVID, etc. Granted now, i feel as though I'm more to the left of Biden and probably wouldn't have voted in the last election.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, SusieSparkles said:

Little late to the forum, but i voted for Biden, because he supported more of my values. Gay rights, dreamers, handling of COVID, etc. Granted now, i feel as though I'm more to the left of Biden and probably wouldn't have voted in the last election.

LGBT rights are human rights... equality for all and such.

marriage-equality-749536.jpg

• Heart 1

• Elites

If I lived in America and if I voted, I would have voted for Biden. 
I was just done with Trump's decisions. He sat on the seat, proved that he was a t*****e president, and let's hope that you guys don't have to deal with him having to run for elections or some crap because he was a serious joke for sure. I always worried about America's condition every day to month because he made such snarky and risky comments and decisions. I just really didn't like Trump. 

Just now, Lilliako said:

If I lived in America and if I voted, I would have voted for Biden. 
I was just done with Trump's decisions. He sat on the seat, proved that he was a t*****e president, and let's hope that you guys don't have to deal with him having to run for elections or some crap because he was a serious joke for sure. I always worried about America's condition every day to month because he made such snarky and risky comments and decisions. I just really didn't like Trump. 

wow it wouldnt let me say that he was a bad pres. :c ah well.